City fans attacking City fans, why? ?

Can't understand why people get so pissed up BEFORE THE GAME that they can remember fuck all of the actual match. Mind you; there's something to be said for that when you think back to the (non) performance yesterday! I could understand it more post match, whether it's celebrating or drowning sorrows. That's just me though.

mick10 said:
allan harper said:
I was on the lash at 8am by dinner we'd had about 12 pints and 8 jäger bombs, by the time we got to the turnstiles we was fucked, one lad never got in and rest of us went in Rounds in the ground £28 for 4 pints, when you're fucked that's pretty cheap, had,gave no bother to anyone, jumped on the train back to uxbridge after the game, I chatted two birds up, got back, got more pissed, fell asleep in reception at 3am, drove back at11am, got to my local at 3pm and I've just got home now. Great weekend but once again City do their best to spoil it.

Fookin Hell mate that's a lot of booze.
Not sure if I'm impressed or disgusted! (That I couldn't drink that amount ;) )

Oh you've gotta have one mother of a hangover!!

The only bother I got was off 3 doormen about 2am in the morning, they tried to charge me £5 to get in a club, I said three times I only wanted to get my mates, I even said no end of times that they can follow me in, I don't want a drink I just want to get my mates, so Bertie big bollocks stuck his chest out and said its £5 or nothing, so I thought fuck you and smashed the fire alarm. In the end it all worked out nicely, I'm one lucky fucker though!

jimharri said:
Can't understand why people get so pissed up BEFORE THE GAME that they can remember fuck all of the actual match. Mind you; there's something to be said for that when you think back to the (non) performance yesterday! I could understand it more post match, whether it's celebrating or drowning sorrows. That's just me though.

It's of them mate, you work hard all week maybe even safe up for the trip, you get with a load of mates and just live it up, I'm at work at 5am, European trips/ away days/ weekends away you get the chance to forget about you're every day life and enjoy yourself for a few hours/days

paulchapo said:
Yesterday I was sitting in the reception at the hilton hotel just after the game when the door staff led in a mid twenties guy in some distress and shock, accompanied by an older guy.HIs face was bruised and swollen and on asking the older guy what happened it appeared 6 city fans had been pushing and kicking off with anyone near them. As they ran past one of them punched the young lad in city colours for no reason at all.

Yesterday I saw too many drunken aggressive scum in our colours and all day drinking or not you need to take a long hard look at yourselves, some of whom were no kids but people of an age who really should know better!

I don't know if the two guys come on here but if they do I hope the lad who got hit is ok If the cowardly scum who like to smack an innocent fellow blue are here fuck off to the rags they are right up your street. .
Yesterday also got me thinking, why do I spend my hard earned cash coming to watch City with these low life's, yes I saw thugs fighting at the Green Man, men smoking and pissing on the toilet floor inside Wembley, fans refusing to sit down and return to their seats at the stadium after it was clear an elderly man was not able to watch the game as he could not stand for any length of time. I know its only a small minority of scum, but they spoil it for us all.

In 123, some fruit wouldn't sit down and was on a rant, been stood up 15 minutes into the game, so someone took him out then he got carried out. The bad news was he was replaced by a sub who edged about 15 people up so he could sit next to his daddy and carried on where the first bloke left off!

-- Sun May 12, 2013 10:23 pm --

It's always happened with us. Think back to Ewood Park QF when we got beat 2-0. It was kicking off all over the away end. Always altercations on European aways as well. Nothing new and thankfully it is the minority.

allan harper said:
jimharri said:

It's of them mate, you work hard all week maybe even safe up for the trip, you get with a load of mates and just live it up, I'm at work at 5am, European trips/ away days/ weekends away you get the chance to forget about you're every day life and enjoy yourself for a few hours/days
No problem AH; I wasn't on about you in particular. There were plenty in that stadium yesterday that were semi-comatose; I saw some of them with my own two eyes. Each to their own and, as long as they don't cause any bother, they can do what they please. It's just that cup finals are a special occasion and, speaking for myself, I want to be able to remember the day (even as shitty as yesterday was). Guess I'm just getting old!

remember arthur mann said:
In 123, some fruit wouldn't sit down and was on a rant, been stood up 15 minutes into the game, so someone took him out then he got carried out. The bad news was he was replaced by a sub who edged about 15 people up so he could sit next to his daddy and carried on where the first bloke left off!

-- Sun May 12, 2013 10:23 pm --

Stewards passively watching it all unfold. Could've done with Showsec to avoid having to "self-police"! Then again....

In 529. Had same experience as many others it seems. Saw examples of city fans treating each other like enemies, often over the whole sit down/stand up issue. But wider problem goes way beyond city or booze or football. it is an increasing lack of civility, patience and respect for each other - and it's not just younger people to blame. Makes me a bit sad to be honest.

southwestblue said:
paulchapo said:
Yesterday I was sitting in the reception at the hilton hotel just after the game when the door staff led in a mid twenties guy in some distress and shock, accompanied by an older guy.HIs face was bruised and swollen and on asking the older guy what happened it appeared 6 city fans had been pushing and kicking off with anyone near them. As they ran past one of them punched the young lad in city colours for no reason at all.

Yesterday I saw too many drunken aggressive scum in our colours and all day drinking or not you need to take a long hard look at yourselves, some of whom were no kids but people of an age who really should know better!

I don't know if the two guys come on here but if they do I hope the lad who got hit is ok If the cowardly scum who like to smack an innocent fellow blue are here fuck off to the rags they are right up your street. .
Yesterday also got me thinking, why do I spend my hard earned cash coming to watch City with these low life's, yes I saw thugs fighting at the Green Man, men smoking and pissing on the toilet floor inside Wembley, fans refusing to sit down and return to their seats at the stadium after it was clear an elderly man was not able to watch the game as he could not stand for any length of time. I know its only a small minority of scum, but they spoil it for us all.
Horrible aggresive atmosphere yesterday during and after the match. I like a couple of pints as much as the next man, but I cannot fathom this preoccupation with getting absolutely $hitfaced and acting like an arse. Even more baffling that these arseholes come on here and boast about how much they have drunk like it supposed to impress people. Guess what? it doesn't.
The whole standing thing throughout the match really is annoying as well, completely inconsiderate and selfish. Once again a few morons ruining it for the rest of us, as if yesterday wasn't bad enough!!!<br /><br />-- Sun May 12, 2013 11:41 pm --<br /><br />
southwestblue said:
paulchapo said:

Horrible aggresive atmosphere yesterday during and after the match. I like a couple of pints as much as the next man, but I cannot fathom this preoccupation with getting absolutely $hitfaced and acting like an arse. Even more baffling that these arseholes come on here and boast about how much they have drunk like it supposed to impress people. Guess what? it doesn't.
The whole standing thing throughout the match really is annoying as well, completely inconsiderate and selfish. Once again a few morons ruining it for the rest of us, as if yesterday wasn't bad enough!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.