City fans attacking City fans, why? ?

de niro said:
I'd like a word with the guy who after engaging in conversation with my wife at half time( I was at the loo) decided to prod her in the face. She has a brilliant memory for faces and she is going to point you out to me. When she does I am going to stamp on your head until your ears bleed.

hope she's ok mate, met you at halftime and we had photo taken with Paul Roz

Your perspective on this will undoubtedly be skewed by incidents you witness or experience

I for one went to both finals and experienced no difference between the two.

Tales of undercurrents of violence and an intimidating atmosphere are miles away from my take on it.

I saw what I usually see, groups of lads pissed up, some completely pissed up, groups of lads sober, families all in colours, kids with their faces painted, blokes with their wives and girlfriends, etc, etc.

Put 50,000 people from different walks of life together, anywhere, anytime, with access to alcohol all day and you will see the same set of results. What do you expect?

What some people find acceptable others don't and vice versa.

There may have been a few unsavoury incidents, but if you genuinely thought it was so bad that you wouldn't take your children (as alluded to by some posters), or you think football, and city's fans, are going down the gutter, then you need to get a grip.

Saturday was a choirboy's outing compared to what's gone on in the past.

I got off the train at wembley central with my family and many other blues, we bumped into an Asian lad wearing a manchester United hat. someone took the hat off this bloke and threw it into the middle of the road. All my sister Said was "that's tight that" which it was. A 40 year old man (ish) went upto my sister and told her she had no authority to question the reputation of the club as she wasn't going to reading on Tuesday. He had a go at her, to the point where I saw her with tears in her eyes. Firstly, if the man that did this is on here you're a tw#t. But that's the problem, all of a sudden city fans think they're bigger than other city fans. Just because she has a car to save up for, uni, work etc doesn't make you and any other a blue a bigger blue than her.

Ruined my day.

KarlTheBlue said:
I got off the train at wembley central with my family and many other blues, we bumped into an Asian lad wearing a manchester United hat. someone took the hat off this bloke and threw it into the middle of the road. All my sister Said was "that's tight that" which it was. A 40 year old man (ish) went upto my sister and told her she had no authority to question the reputation of the club as she wasn't going to reading on Tuesday. He had a go at her, to the point where I saw her with tears in her eyes. Firstly, if the man that did this is on here you're a tw#t. But that's the problem, all of a sudden city fans think they're bigger than other city fans. Just because she has a car to save up for, uni, work etc doesn't make you and any other a blue a bigger blue than her.

Ruined my day.

lol !! how did he know she wasnt going to reading ? if that ruined your day then you need to man up a bit

I was sat in block 547 and was informed by the steward that i could only put the flag up in block 549,I looked over at the end of the game and three blues not pissed one man and two sons had decided that the flag was that good he would just take it home.Me and my nephew had to push are way though fans and try to get over before they made of with it,luckily i tied it on good and there where loads of blues trying to exit the ground to.
The face of the lad and his dad was a picture when i screamed from a block away what a twat he was for stealing of a blue it was a good job i couldnt get to him he just threw back the flag before it got any worse for him but his dad was telling him to put it in his coat ,the worse thing was i had let him have a photo taken with it before the game !
so if you come on here shame on you it was made for a 13 and 9 year old
for wembley and i will meet up again with you but for me thats the lowest of the low and was hard to explain why somebody would do that to the kids.

remember arthur mann said:
In 123, some fruit wouldn't sit down and was on a rant, been stood up 15 minutes into the game, so someone took him out then he got carried out. The bad news was he was replaced by a sub who edged about 15 people up so he could sit next to his daddy and carried on where the first bloke left off!

-- Sun May 12, 2013 10:23 pm --
I was sat two rows behind the bald guy that got thrown out here in 123, had clearly drank far too much and acted like a complete tool refusing to sit down. A number of people were telling him to sit because he was blocking the view of the older guy in front of me. Didn't like what he heard, went for one of these people and subsequently got knocked down and and thrown out. £115 well spent after 20 minutes... The lad shifting the row was off his face, the episode of getting people to shift one by one to their left was pantomime'esque to say the least. Saw barely any of the first 30 minutes (granted I didn't miss much) and it just added to what was a disappointing day.

mekonmcfc said:
KarlTheBlue said:

Ruined my day.

lol !! how did he know she wasnt going to reading ? if that ruined your day then you need to man up a bit

Well yeah, but he just asked her and she said no and asked what it had to do with anyone. We're talking about a full grown man here though, had to speak to him myself which I was afraid of and all he did was question why I'm not going to any away games, and the point is this is what I think is wrong with our fans atm, everyone's trying to claim to be a bigger fan than everyone else, no I in team, or in support

mekonmcfc said:
KarlTheBlue said:

Ruined my day.

There you are mate. Now's your chance to stand up and be counted. We've all fooked up in our time but have lived to regret our fook ups. I'm hopin that you've come round since and thought, "shit, I was bang out of order on that girl." If you are on here, am sure an apology will put a smile on this lads face. And to the other poster, was it you? Fook wit!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.