City fans clamouring for Maureen's autograph

As long as it aint the rags I'm not bothered. He's a character in football at the end of the day I would t be losing sleep over it.

Gaylord du Bois said:
madden150 said:
Suppose its inevitable but really hate the type of fans that a bit of success brings. Was always one of the things I hated about man u in the dark days, half their ground being filled by day tripping tourists.
That's the nature of the entertainment industry. You'd better start learning to love it amigo.

Or start supporting United next year!!!

madden150 said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
madden150 said:
Suppose its inevitable but really hate the type of fans that a bit of success brings. Was always one of the things I hated about man u in the dark days, half their ground being filled by day tripping tourists.
That's the nature of the entertainment industry. You'd better start learning to love it amigo.

Or start supporting United next year!!!
You pays your money...

mcmanus said:
mscenterh750 said:
What's wrong with asking for an autograph?, Jesus Christ.

Grown men asking a another grown man for his scrawl on a fucking piece of paper who hates our club.

Yeah nowt wrong there.

They should be applauded.
Were they grown men?, I was there so didn't see it.

Hates our club? Really?. A bit like some of the cunts on here who seem to dislike some of our own players then eh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.