City fans clamouring for Maureen's autograph

tiggsywiggsywoo said:
Mourinho deserves respect for his record. It's ok by me.
Not sure too many are questioning his record. It's the fact that he has been sniping at us this last few weeks (''dodgy'' fair play, favourable refereeing decisions and screeching for Yaya to be banned). Disappointing to see City fans appearing to be at ease with the bloke.

jimharri said:
tiggsywiggsywoo said:
Not sure too many are questioning his record. It's the fact that he has been sniping at us this last few weeks (''dodgy'' fair play, favourable refereeing decisions and screeching for Yaya to be banned). Disappointing to see City fans appearing to be at ease with the bloke.

don't think you saw many

mscenterh750 said:
mcmanus said:
mscenterh750 said:
What's wrong with asking for an autograph?, Jesus Christ.

Grown men asking a another grown man for his scrawl on a fucking piece of paper who hates our club.

Yeah nowt wrong there.

They should be applauded.
Were they grown men?, I was there so didn't see it.

Hates our club? Really?. A bit like some of the cunts on here who seem to dislike some of our own players then eh.

Each to their own my friend.

Just not something I'd do.

You can call me sad for never wanting a fella's autograph but we just differ.

mancityvstoke said:
jimharri said:
tiggsywiggsywoo said:

don't think you saw many
For the brief time the camera was on the scene, maybe up to a dozen fans. 1 would be too many.

jimharri said:
mancityvstoke said:
jimharri said:

don't think you saw many
For the brief time the camera was on the scene, maybe up to a dozen fans. 1 would be too many.

look it doesn't reflect most match going blues

mcmanus said:
mscenterh750 said:
mcmanus said:
Grown men asking a another grown man for his scrawl on a fucking piece of paper who hates our club.

Yeah nowt wrong there.

They should be applauded.

Hates our club? Really?. A bit like some of the cunts on here who seem to dislike some of our own players then eh.

Fair play to you for that, and I don't want to be arguing over something so trivial.

If it was grown men, maybe they were getting his scribe for their kids?, my dad did the same for me, when he got Joe Corrigan's.

mscenterh750 said:
mcmanus said:
mscenterh750 said:

Fair play to you for that, and I don't want to be arguing over something so trivial.

If it was grown men, maybe they were getting his scribe for their kids?, my dad did the same for me, when he got Joe Corrigan's.

If I'd have asked my dad to get say Ferguson's scribble.... have a fucking guess at the answer.

mcmanus said:
mscenterh750 said:
mcmanus said:

If I'd have asked my dad to get say Ferguson's scribble.... have a fucking guess at the answer.
Ha ha see your point, I'd have got the short thrift too. Back in the day at Maine Road you would always see kids awaiting autographs from opposing players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.