City fans clamouring for Maureen's autograph

Its the modern age I fear ? Thesedays I blame the young uns - with their bleddy interweb machines, low downing pics to impress their chums on bookface, instant grams of hash tagging parties with their hippidy hop muzak and whatnot .... different in my day, when you'd glove slap any scoundrel who looked at you sideways.

Seriously tho, I kind of get it but unless these autograph hunters were about 12, then they really ought to kop themselves on !
The only figure at Chelsea worthy of a moments serious attention is Eva Carneiro but thats a different topic entirely ....

NOT blues just the same wankers they get at the swamp. It made me sick to see these twats clambering for another twats scribble.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Loads of day trippers in CB level 2 today. It amazes me just how many ST holders don't go to these games.

Yep, I'm in CB2 and saw loads. One lad from Mauritius (judging by the background on his phone) spent the entire first half filming on his phone (mostly of Mourinho). Then spent the 2nd half wrapped up in his Capital One Cup Final half and half scarf.

Suppose its inevitable but really hate the type of fans that a bit of success brings. Was always one of the things I hated about man u in the dark days, half their ground being filled by day tripping tourists.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.