City fans clamouring for Maureen's autograph

Wretched Vengeance said:
Couldn't give less of a fuck if I tried.

The fans I saw "clamouring" looked relatively young and therefore seen a famous bloke and wanted a pic/autograph. So fucking what.

Which one are you? Haha.

We are just different. I had a chance to meet our players when I was about 14 and to go in the players lounge with the bloke who took me. Turned it down flat and waited outside Maine Road. Never meet your heroes.

What the fuck does a blue want with Jose's autograph is something that goes over my head. I'm sorry if you feel offended by my opinion.

mcmanus said:
Wretched Vengeance said:

The fans I saw "clamouring" looked relatively young and therefore seen a famous bloke and wanted a pic/autograph. So fucking what.

Which one are you? Haha.

We are just different. I had a chance to meet our players when I was about 14 and to go in the players lounge with the bloke who took me. Turned it down flat and waited outside Maine Road. Never meet your heroes.

What the fuck does a blue want with Jose's autograph is something that goes over my head. I'm sorry if you feel offended by my opinion.

Im not offended mate, just like I am not offended by folk wanting a cunts autograph. After all, I think we like that sort of sensationalised shite in this country. There are much bigger cunts in this country whom our society fawn over.

mcmanus said:
Wretched Vengeance said:

Which one are you? Haha.

You had the chance to meet the team at 14 but turned it down as you'd rather stand outside Maine Rd? Hmmmmm

True_Blue69 said:
mcmanus said:
Wretched Vengeance said:

Which one are you? Haha.

You had the chance to meet the team at 14 but turned it down as you'd rather stand outside Maine Red? Hmmmmm

Hmmmmm what? Never meet your heroes.

I find it sad when posters get a get a hard on because they may have said hello to say Micah or maybe even bought him a cocktail in some club.

I'd have a pint with Uwe or the Goat but I wouldn't go OTT.

mcmanus said:
True_Blue69 said:
mcmanus said:
Which one are you? Haha.

You had the chance to meet the team at 14 but turned it down as you'd rather stand outside Maine Red? Hmmmmm

Hmmmmm what? Never meet your heroes.

I find it sad when posters get a get a hard on because they may have said hello to say Micah or maybe even bought him a cocktail in some club.

I'd have a pint with Uwe or the Goat but I wouldn't go OTT.

Fair enough. I think like that now but when I was 13 and got to meet a load of the players down at Platt Lane I was buzzing as most kids would be I'd expect.

Mourinho was very popular with City fans when he regularly beat United during his first spell at Chelsea. I've never liked the dark side of his personality but always had a soft spot for him. I've never been an autograph hunter but if I was I don't think I would miss an opportunity to get his signature.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.