City Fans Gathering @ the Barceloneta Beach Party Numbers

Right guys - Im on google earth and cant locate ANYTHING! Where abouts is it on the google earth map please?
Thanks

Sally

cyberblue said:
Cambridgeblue said:
Just a question Cyberblue but I was wondering how long it's been since you were there... I'm still not 100% sure which bar you are talking about because there are three or more all on the beach that are all very close together. It might be that a few more have been set up since you were last in town.

Anyway me and patrick are there tomorrow afternoon to scope the place out and try to negocite some discounts.

P.S. Any luck in finding out from the club how many tickets they've sold?

Will Find out Thursday about tickets that is when they stop selling them . I was there last year the Bar i am on about is a big Cafe /Bar dead tacky .fit in well on Margate Prom L20 meters from the beach a few shops nearby & across from it are a load of Bars & the marina .But will trust your judgement .Go for the one you think best but i think we will need a few bars anyway .

Think I know the one you mean... there are now another two or three with in spitting distance on the beach.

We may well end up spilling over into a few of the other bars... but if I can swing us a discount at one then that might end up being the most popular for obvious reasons. If a queue ends up forming then people can always pop to another one 10 meters down the beach if they don't fancy the wait.

salski said:
Right guys - Im on google earth and cant locate ANYTHING! Where abouts is it on the google earth map please?
Thanks

Sally
If you google Barceloneta Beach .loads of stuff comes up Or try Port Olimpic it nect door am sure you will find it

Cambridgeblue said:
cyberblue said:
Will Find out Thursday about tickets that is when they stop selling them . I was there last year the Bar i am on about is a big Cafe /Bar dead tacky .fit in well on Margate Prom L20 meters from the beach a few shops nearby & across from it are a load of Bars & the marina .But will trust your judgement .Go for the one you think best but i think we will need a few bars anyway .

Think I know the one you mean... there are now another two or three with in spitting distance on the beach.

We may well end up spilling over into a few of the other bars... but if I can swing us a discount at one then that might end up being the most popular for obvious reasons. If a queue ends up forming then people can always pop to another one 10 meters down the beach if they don't fancy the wait.
Will leave it in your capable hands Tom .this thread alone has had 17,000 hits .Please ASk Pat to put what he is doing on MCVITA cheers Don

cyberblue said:
salski said:
Thanks

Sally
If you google Barceloneta Beach .loads of stuff comes up Or try Port Olimpic it nect door am sure you will find it

Thanks hun

Me and 3 others, Cant wait. I went to the nou camp last year and can remember seeing a few small bars on the way from the station.

Me + 2!! Class!!

Arriving Tuesday 3pm ish and leaving Thursday 1pm so still have time for 15 minutes sightseeing on Thursday am. Is this the sort of area we are looking at for the beach party? Please no-one take this as THE venue until it has been confirmed, I'm just trying to get an idea. Cheers
Also for those around on Tuesday night, we could do with sorting out a venue, as being unfamiliar I'm in need of guidance.

Cheers

See you in week!!

<a class="postlink" href="http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=port+olimpic&sll=41.385857,2.200441&sspn=0.008484,0.022638&ie=UTF8&ll=41.384633,2.19306&spn=0.016969,0.045276&t=h&z=15&iwloc=A" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&sourc ... 15&iwloc=A</a>

davemfi said:
Me + 2!! Class!!

Arriving Tuesday 3pm ish and leaving Thursday 1pm so still have time for 15 minutes sightseeing on Thursday am. Is this the sort of area we are looking at for the beach party? Please no-one take this as THE venue until it has been confirmed, I'm just trying to get an idea. Cheers
Also for those around on Tuesday night, we could do with sorting out a venue, as being unfamiliar I'm in need of guidance.

Cheers

See you in week!!

<a class="postlink" href="http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=port+olimpic&sll=41.385857,2.200441&sspn=0.008484,0.022638&ie=UTF8&ll=41.384633,2.19306&spn=0.016969,0.045276&t=h&z=15&iwloc=A" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&sourc ... 15&iwloc=A</a>

No the venue is further south than that marker... if you look down towards carrer del mar it's going to be the stretch of beach between the end of carrer del mar and carrer del l'almiral aixada.

For those getting in on Tuesday night may I suggest Bar Manchester off the Ramblas...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.