City Fans Gathering @ the Barceloneta Beach Party Numbers

is anyone around on the Tuesday? Plenty of footie to watch that evening; couple of Prem games and Arsenal/Celtic though most Spanish places will probably be showing Panithanikos/Athletico.

is anyone around on the Tuesday? Plenty of footie to watch that evening; couple of Prem games and Arsenal/Celtic though most Spanish places will probably be showing Panithanikos/Athletico.

LeeOnePen said:
Yes there wil be loads out & about we get in Monday

Sorry my blue brothers, maybe I've missed something here; exactly where and when is the beach party? I'm with my son Mon - Friday.
Anyone staying near the Nou Camp?
Thanx in advance

The Beach Party Wed at Barceloneta Beach from 3pm (or earlier) Will be a good laugh .take a bi tot time & look at the thread for more info. The Beach is not far from the Center & can get a cab or Metro & only a couple of Euros

Another thing lads... but I guess you dont need to be told this... also get your beer from the supermarkets for the beach.. !

For those of you who aren't going down to the beach, Barca are opening the stadium from 16.00 and have lots of activities planned.

8 hours in the ground? Not for me, thanks. I'd rather have a few beers down on Barceloneta beach!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.