City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

An 8:00 pm kick off means that those on the train will have no chance of catching last trains if they hang around A big mistake to not do anything yesterday All that was needed is for the players to go to dugouts get tops on grab a drink and gather with the rest of the squad and back room staff then start the lap as soon as possible. If no one at the club can see this then we have the wrong people in the department responsible

One of the most tense finishes to a game all season and thousands of fans leave early. What the hell are they rushing off to do? Absolutely pathetic.

One of the most tense finishes to a game all season and thousands of fans leave early. What the hell are they rushing off to do? Absolutely pathetic.
Tense was not the word. And where the fuck did he get 7 minutes from? But then play over 9!

What if they are on a night shift, what if they have a train to catch, it's going to finish close to 10, personal choice if people leave or stay.
I'm off to the airport at 02.30 on Wednesday to fly to Rhodes, staying as I always do will mean it's not worth bothering trying to even get a couple of hours kip when I get home, leaving on 85 minutes would be the smart move.

I'm going nowhere til I've said my goodbyes to Zaba.

They obviously have other things in their lives not just City. If people want to leave early it is their choice and I couldn't care less all I'm interested in is 3 points and those odious twats from across town getting none.

They obviously have other things in their lives not just City. If people want to leave early it is their choice and I couldn't care less all I'm interested in is 3 points and those odious twats from across town getting none.

I live in Urmston, 9 miles away, and get home one hour after the final whistle. There is no reason to leave early.

And I, like everyone else on here, have a life and have other things to do.

I live in Urmston, 9 miles away, and get home one hour after the final whistle. There is no reason to leave early.

And I, like everyone else on here, have a life and have other things to do.
But what if you live in Scotland and waiting until the very end adds an hour to your already 4 hour drive back? Everybody has different circumstances mate.

Strange yesterday they seemed to be a lot more touts outside than I have seen all season with exception of the Derby.
They have paper tickets, not e tickets, wonder where they get them from ?

Was not able to go to the palace match, wife went in my place. Watched it n TV, it was embarrassing empty seats all over the ground and with 10 mins to go 15,000 must have gone or were walking out. Stop singing about 60,000 empty seats at OT and give the people who walk out early stick, they are an embarrassment to the club.

So Pep is ruining your club and the fans are shit.

Anything else wrong?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.