City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

The biggest problem is the club seem unable or unwilling to take the fans ideas on board

Unfortunately there aren't that many sensible plans put forward to consider.
Wolves league cup last year, crowd was 50755, not a sell out as suggested on here and that match had really cheap tickets.

I get all the bad feeling with UEFA and people are entitled to their opinion but you should go to support City, Pep and the boys. Booing the anthem is pathetic now, point made and we should move on. What next booing Premier League matches before kickoff, FA cup , League cup too the whole lot.

We have to win the European cup to be taken seriously and these things are not helping.

Its not off peak between 1600 hours and 1830 hours.South Dorf to Rochdale train station by Taxi circa £9.Two returns on Northern rail at £16.Taxi from the dale back home £9.It would have cost more but we decided to yomp it back from the ground to Victoria to burn off the splendid chicken dinner we had @Llyods nos 1.
Northern rail are robbing bastards and don’t get me started on those taxis...

Wednesday night is chicken night

Fortunately the x43 is much cheaper

I assume the BBC and the written media will be actively reporting the half empty Emirates...

I assume the BBC and the written media will be actively reporting the half empty Emirates...
Just seen it on tv and the attendance looks terrible, could be less than half full. There is too much football and too many pointless rounds of crappy competitions such as the Europa league. The only point is too make more money. People simply are not interested. Not surprising arsenal fans were not excited about tonight's opposition......

For a bit of perspective, heres the mighty Liverpools complete European Cup home attendance history with all their famed European nights and electric atmospheres (my arse)
http://lfcstats.co.uk/euroattendances.html
They played 36 home ties between 64-85 - there most successful ever period.
21 out of 36 home attendances were lower than citys 40k this week.
Over this time the average home attendance in European Cup was 36,600
This includes crowds of 12k and 16k in 82-83, 15k in 83-84, 22k and 27k in 84-5 including a semi-final of 39k (the home semi-final only got 37k the previous year) - and this is when they were probably only paying a couple of quid to get in.
There was only 4 rounds to get to the final then - not like the 3 group games plus 3 knock-out rounds now

Northern rail are robbing bastards and don’t get me started on those taxis...

Wednesday night is chicken night

Fortunately the x43 is much cheaper

They are indeed and their trains are an utter disgrace to human kind.You can be old and decrepid but still clean and proud and a bar of carbolic soap costs nowt. The Witch-Way is a nostalgic way to travel but as much use to us as a chocolate fireguard as we would first have to travel to The Stall.Chicken night and Martin pulls yet another flanker and the master of invention now has a meal for every night of the week all washed down with copious bottles of the Devils Backbone.Taxi drivers are oxygen thieves : /

We all know who spoke these words......

"Less empty seats leads to a better TV product (money) but also better atmosphere, which in turn affects testosterone levels and territorial behaviour in players, therefore increasing home advantage. There’s financial value in every added league point too."

It looked awful at pitch level but there was one shot of behind the goal and the second tier, there was hardly a sould there. As you say i wonder how it will be reported.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.