City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

I don't leave early however I believe the reason some do is the traffic situation, there really is a need to have some proper traffic marshaling al around the area, it would ease a lot of the problems

I know mate. My point is that football, or any hobby for that matter, isn't binary. It's possible to 'quite like' something.

I like pro cycling too. Not as much as football or F1 but more than say tennis..
Couldn't agree more.
From memory I attended 51 of our 61 games last season. However, I'm also a cricket umpire so the games I missed were mainly when the two seasons collided (other than the FA Cup Final and CL Final which naturally I attended)

I went to Burnley, Athens, and Sheff U last Sunday, but I missed the Newcastle home match, and won't be there on Saturday.
Football is my main hobby, but I've always loved Cricket.

Not many things are left that still surprise me anymore.

But one of them is that people feel the need to come on threads like this explaining their match day routine to weirdos who get annoyed that people on their tele aren’t staying ‘till the end of matches.

Nobody should be leaving early. Simple as.

Ambulant supporters, fair enough. 99.9% is people rushing to beat the traffic due to the shit parking arrangements around the ground. Literally saving yourself 10 mins max sat in a traffic jam.

It echoes British society, on the hamster wheel to nowhere. Slow the fuck down and enjoy the good times, guys. It will all come crashing down one day.

Nobody should be leaving early. Simple as.

Ambulant supporters, fair enough. 99.9% is people rushing to beat the traffic due to the shit parking arrangements around the ground. Literally saving yourself 10 mins max sat in a traffic jam.

It echoes British society, on the hamster wheel to nowhere. Slow the fuck down and enjoy the good times, guys. It will all come crashing down one day.
Give this guy a fucking medal.

How can fans call fans leaving early not proper fans? ( There's a tongue twister for you) Leaving early has been a long standing tradition since the days of Maine Road. So the question now is........Are the early leavers the REAL fans as opposed to the ones staying saying THEY are the real fans? Confused? You will be!
My dad liked to do an early Platt Lane dash to our car & be sat with a brew at our kitchen table listening to the last few minutes on Piccadilly radio every home game. It’s a City fan tradition I try to emulate to this day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.