City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

I can't see how anyone could be worse than us for this. It's a DISGRACE. We've talked the subject to death on here many times but the fact remains, people who habitually leave games early aren't 'real' fans/supporters but rather spectators.......
Ha ha ha ha. Utter horse shit.

Reactions: PPT
Nobody should be leaving early. Simple as.

Ambulant supporters, fair enough. 99.9% is people rushing to beat the traffic due to the shit parking arrangements around the ground. Literally saving yourself 10 mins max sat in a traffic jam.

It echoes British society, on the hamster wheel to nowhere. Slow the fuck down and enjoy the good times, guys. It will all come crashing down one day.
Thing is though it's not 10 mins , it's literally hours sat on a car park, until the club / council create a infrastructure suitable for the volume of people attending the ground , problem won't go away. As a Metro user there's no way staying until pep and the players leave the pitch is a optional while bringing my child to the game , quite frankly its dangerous enough getting in the que early.

Nobody should be leaving early. Simple as.

Ambulant supporters, fair enough. 99.9% is people rushing to beat the traffic due to the shit parking arrangements around the ground. Literally saving yourself 10 mins max sat in a traffic jam.

It echoes British society, on the hamster wheel to nowhere. Slow the fuck down and enjoy the good times, guys. It will all come crashing down one day.

Fuck off pal

All depends on the situation imo if its a late kick off midweek and we are 3-0 up you understand it a bit more. Its the close games i can not understand like you still see some leaving v newcastle the other week when it was only 1-0 i will never understand that unless you have something like need to get train but feels like its the same ones every week in my section at least same ones who go drink at 30 mins mark as well. I get

First time I’ve left early in a long time against newcastle as I had work Saturday night and to be fair I can almost see the Appeal and can see why people would get into a habit of going early. It’s not saving 10 mins as a poster suggested, I saved 45 mins on leaving 5 mins before the end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.