City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

That's going at some pace to catch a 10.36 train if you leave at 10.00. I'm no slouch but it takes me at least 25 minutes at a very fast pace to make Piccadilly.
Night games are a nightmare for me. I live in Altrincham and can get back to the center of there okay on either a train, tram or bus. Then I'm fucked as my last bus home leaves at 10.52 and there's no way I can make that. If games kicked off at 7.30 like they used to I'd have a fighting chance but an 8pm kick off no chance. If you add on all this extra time they are giving now it's impossible.
I am in the Colin Bell and I do walk quickly to get the 10.36 Wilmslow train. I normally gey there with a few mins to spare.

I am in the Colin Bell and I do walk quickly to get the 10.36 Wilmslow train. I normally gey there with a few mins to spare.

It's certainly doable in 25 minutes but that's a very steady pace. The hardest bit is trying to get past the slower people and dawdlers.

Moaning fucker who use to sit near me was always at it about early leavers. "Can't believe you're all fuckin off, you should be here watching the boys" etc etc....Same bloke on 35 minutes used to get up every fuckin game to squeeze a couple of pints in at half time and return 5 minutes after kick off. Thousands doing that every game too.
That sounds like me :) What Stand are you in ?

Don’t feel the need to defend myself, but I will…

I leave early, about 85-90 minutes. 90 v Newcastle as still waiting to figure out with injury time.

We park in blue car park and our in Kits.

We leave and run down the spiral, into the car and usually grab last few minutes on radio or the boy watches Sky Go.

We can usually get out of the car park and through the lights (that’s the tricky part as otherwise you can be spend a long time there).

If I get through the lights before being stuck door to door I can get back in about half a hour. Without can be a hour or so +.

I am quite often going out or have plans or want to see my family and also don’t really like sitting I traffic fighting for every inch.

We get there about 40 minutes before KO and watch the warm up.

Do go a couple of minutes before HT to get a seat, but one of the few up for second half before the start.

Other times I go with my mate, we have a beer before, get up just as KO, go in probably 5 before HT and can be around 5 after as we normally have 2 and can see game on TV. Stay to the end and have a beer then walk back to town and get the train.

Probably miss around a similar time but don’t leave early.

Pay my money and my choice, don’t really get the dislike for the early leavers.

But what if EVERYBODY decided to leave at 80 minutes ? Seriously people saying, yes but I have to get home for Tiddles feed etc etc (every shite excuse under the sun) if every one did leave at 80 minutes, I don't think we would have a club as we do now...so EVERYBODY who stays to the end is CARRYING EVERY fucker who decides to leave early...wankers...

Don’t feel the need to defend myself, but I will…

I leave early, about 85-90 minutes. 90 v Newcastle as still waiting to figure out with injury time.

We park in blue car park and our in Kits.

We leave and run down the spiral, into the car and usually grab last few minutes on radio or the boy watches Sky Go.

We can usually get out of the car park and through the lights (that’s the tricky part as otherwise you can be spend a long time there).

If I get through the lights before being stuck door to door I can get back in about half a hour. Without can be a hour or so +.

I am quite often going out or have plans or want to see my family and also don’t really like sitting I traffic fighting for every inch.

We get there about 40 minutes before KO and watch the warm up.

Do go a couple of minutes before HT to get a seat, but one of the few up for second half before the start.

Other times I go with my mate, we have a beer before, get up just as KO, go in probably 5 before HT and can be around 5 after as we normally have 2 and can see game on TV. Stay to the end and have a beer then walk back to town and get the train.

Probably miss around a similar time but don’t leave early.

Pay my money and my choice, don’t really get the dislike for the early leavers.
BORING...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.