City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

It’s nothing new, I would imagine the City players are used to walking out with a half empty stadium. Probably grateful to the ones who can be bothered to stay.

Strange if that’s the case. Maybe the cameras are instructed not to show them!

FINDINGS OF FANS WHO LEAVE EARLY​

1. Man United

2. Arsenal

3. Man City

4. Tottenham

5. Chelsea

6. Everton

= Liverpool

7. Celtic

= Crystal Palace

= Fulham

= West Ham

8. Aston Villa

= Rangers

= Bournemouth

= Brentford

= Burnley

= Rangers

= Luton

= Newcastle

= N Forest

= Sheffield United

= Wolves

I’m going to start leaving early for night games if yesterday is anything to go by. I stayed behind and had a pint after full time to let the tram queue go down but it was still a long wait so ended up walking into town, getting a tram there, then the final 2 mile walk at the other end. I just don’t think I can do that every game.

Might as well drive and pay the parking to someone else rather than City get my beer money.

First time I’ve sat in SS3 for a while and astounded to see the long walk of shame from the escapees on 82mns. Bear in mind the added time which means that many missed 15 of the match and of course a great Haaland goal. I thought SStand was for proper fans.
Its like that for most games,always as been up there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.