City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

But what if EVERYBODY decided to leave at 80 minutes ? Seriously people saying, yes but I have to get home for Tiddles feed etc etc (every shite excuse under the sun) if every one did leave at 80 minutes, I don't think we would have a club as we do now...so EVERYBODY who stays to the end is CARRYING EVERY fucker who decides to leave early...wankers...
Then the ones who leave early now would stay till the end and let the traffic die down. Wouldn’t be that long as everyone would have left 20 minutes ago.

We’d stand at the bottom, clap the players and being the only one there who knows, my lad might even get Jack’s shirt.

In all seriousness, there’s a lot wrong in the world and football in general. Getting upset because someone leaves earlier then you is a little bit silly.

Also the carrying remark makes it sound like it’s a chore, surely you stay because to you those extra 5-10 minutes is worth any additional hassle.

Make your choice and be happy.

Away games are good, very few early leavers. Tried it once but they didn’t let us out ;-)

Reactions: PPT
But what if EVERYBODY decided to leave at 80 minutes ? Seriously people saying, yes but I have to get home for Tiddles feed etc etc (every shite excuse under the sun) if every one did leave at 80 minutes, I don't think we would have a club as we do now...so EVERYBODY who stays to the end is CARRYING EVERY fucker who decides to leave early...wankers...

What would it look like if 50'000 went for a pint on 35 Minutes?

Last edited:
Then the ones who leave early now would stay till the end and let the traffic die down. Wouldn’t be that long as everyone would have left 20 minutes ago.

We’d stand at the bottom, clap the players and being the only one there who knows, my lad might even get Jack’s shirt.

In all seriousness, there’s a lot wrong in the world and football in general. Getting upset because someone leaves earlier then you is a little bit silly.

Also the carrying remark makes it sound like it’s a chore, surely you stay because to you those extra 5-10 minutes is worth any additional hassle.

Make your choice and be happy.

Away games are good, very few early leavers. Tried it once but they didn’t let us out ;-)

like the sunderland fan said, he leaves after the ref blows final whistle to avoid the crowds

3rd in the table is really not good enough for a club like ours. We are used to being winners! I think today may see us moving up the table a bit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.