City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

Watch a match on tv don't miss anything
Go to the game till the end don't miss anything
Leave early miss the end

To summarise as you avoid what you can't answer

I wasnt complaining I was giving an opinion only one of us thinks that's not allowed and it ain't me

You said I shouldn't comment because I didn't go and you were wrong

Best you do leave it really you haven't thought it through
Whatever, you don't go, so stop moaning at those that do, imho.

It's embarrassing..the Daily mail have highlighted our fans leaving early..not a good read at all..City fans indulging in their habit of leaving early..oh dear oh dear..shame on us.

That seems like an odd thing to focus on after an impressive 5-0 win. If you're embarrassed by what The Mail think of us, then I give up. Most genuine Blues are content with the win.

No it's not as anyone who says only someone who goes to the games can find the situation odd is a bit daft

Leaving early is a bit odd, undoubtedly. Can see why people take exception with someone not going to games pontificating though.

If you don't go through choice, then I'm sorry but you can't have an opinion on those that depart early. Not qualified to.

I guess you're not arsed, embarrassed, or at least disappointed by it.
At least acknowledge it looks shit and in an ideal world the fans remain.

I would prefer to see the stadium full at the final whistle, but this is hardly a problem specific to City. We do need to sort out the parking and public transport issues that exacerbate this though.

I would prefer to see the stadium full at the final whistle, but this is hardly a problem specific to City. We do need to sort out the parking and public transport issues that exacerbate this though.
Not specific to City but very noticeable.
Agree about the other issues but the way some go on you'd think it was the Jarrow March followed by the bank holiday getaway behind a traction engine convoy.
Shock horror - queues from the main car park and the Etihad metrolink. Maybe park somewhere else, use your legs and watch the team you support a little longer.

Last edited:
Not specific to City but very noticeable.
Agree about the other issues but the way some go on you'd think it was the Jarrow March followed by the bank holiday getaway behind a traction engine convoy.
Shock horror - queues from the main car park and the Etihad metrolink. Maybe park somewhere else, use your legs and watch the team you support a little longer.

Get over yourselves the lot of you, someone wants to leave early and has paid full price what is it to you. Followed this cub since 74 and despair at what follows us now!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.