City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

My first post on Bluemoon for years, anyway, I once left Old Trafford when City were losing 2.1, 1979/80 I think, 15 years old, got the 69/70 bus on Trafford Road, got home where my Dad greeted me with " Well that was a Great point ", Roger Palmer had equalised in the 89th min, gutted, I have never left early since. The game and to support City means everything to me and to cheer the team off at the end, no matter what the score is, is very important to me, I think this team especially deserves a full applause for their efforts, they give their best every week and deserve the best off all of us...I can't stand the 80 minute leaving brigade, the " to beat the Traffic " excuse is Pathetic, I am glad my lesson of leaving early was a harsh one..City deserve the best and the leaving early brigade don't give it....C.T.I.D

My first post on Bluemoon for years, anyway, I once left Old Trafford when City were losing 2.1, 1979/80 I think, 15 years old, got the 69/70 bus on Trafford Road, got home where my Dad greeted me with " Well that was a Great point ", Roger Palmer had equalised in the 89th min, gutted, I have never left early since. The game and to support City means everything to me and to cheer the team off at the end, no matter what the score is, is very important to me, I think this team especially deserves a full applause for their efforts, they give their best every week and deserve the best off all of us...I can't stand the 80 minute leaving brigade, the " to beat the Traffic " excuse is Pathetic, I am glad my lesson of leaving early was a harsh one..City deserve the best and the leaving early brigade don't give it....C.T.I.D
100% agree

Embarrassing listen to what the commentator has to say 2.45 into the game

They are going down.

That is their official club commentator lashing out cos they got twatted off City again. Delicious that this is what my City are doing to people’s heads. Their problem that they are childish fannyfarts who can’t take defeat with dignity - despite ample practice - not ours.

Too much conjecture as to why people leave early on here. Its simple...would you leave before the end of a film at the cinema or a show...even your child's nativity play for example. No you wouldn't, and your emotional attachment to City is going to be pretty much stronger than most of those - nativity play excluded ;)
You nay just end up mussing a seminal moment in our history....Just stay and clap the lads off, win or lose rain or shine. CTID
1713331936034.png

For anyone new to the thread, I’ll kindly summarise the action for you so far.

Embarrassing, pathetic, don’t leave cinema with 10 mins to go, always stay and clap lads off, don’t understand it, not real fans, what’s on tele so great?

None of your business, pay your money take your choice, traffic bad, Arsenal just as bad, fuck off you busy bastards.

And in over 4,500 posts, that’s just about it.

For anyone new to the thread, I’ll kindly summarise the action for you so far.

Embarrassing, pathetic, don’t leave cinema with 10 mins to go, always stay and clap lads off, don’t understand it, not real fans, what’s on tele so great?

None of your business, pay your money take your choice, traffic bad, Arsenal just as bad, fuck off you busy bastards.

And in over 4,500 posts, that’s just about it.
The end. Glad I stayed for it.

They are going down.

That is their official club commentator lashing out cos they got twatted off City again. Delicious that this is what my City are doing to people’s heads. Their problem that they are childish fannyfarts who can’t take defeat with dignity - despite ample practice - not ours.
1983 and that kerb crawling bastard.
Bye bye Luton.

As a 15 year old you left early, can I ask why ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.