City fans rushed by Spanish Police

Yes Barcelona is the same too....

this is what they did to clean the streets one day 7.30 in the morning...
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MXo-rXbJj4&feature=relmfu" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MXo-rXb ... ure=relmfu</a>
we was lucky in Madrid we did not get much worse...

Couple of years old but
Spanish Firemen fight police - ffs who are these police animals
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvORqw9QIxg&feature=related[/youtube]

danebanksheik said:
Couple of years old but
Spanish Firemen fight police - ffs who are these police animals
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvORqw9QIxg&feature=related[/youtube]

I remember that, I was looking for it, thanks for finding.

I hope we sue the police...even though they wont have the money to pay us... but at least they will be shamed... Locally the people here more of less just put up with the police and their batons they just do their best to stay out of the way...

Again they are protesting in Madrid tonight... people are very angry... lets hope Barcelona does not kick off again..

KenTheLandlord said:
Beg to differ all you like. You are trying to provoke an argument that isn´t there. They could easily have stepped up the beatings, fortunately the Blues had enough sense to leave it be.

I don't think you've got the first idea what you're talking about. Have you ever even been to Madrid? You seem to be under the impression that the police are acting with restraint and that they only step up the really heavy handed treatment if things are getting out of hand, when in fact they hand out beatings as a matter of course, regardless of the 'offence'.

SpiritofBurnden said:
KenTheLandlord said:
Beg to differ all you like. You are trying to provoke an argument that isn´t there. They could easily have stepped up the beatings, fortunately the Blues had enough sense to leave it be.

I don't think you've got the first idea what you're talking about. Have you ever even been to Madrid? You seem to be under the impression that the police are acting with restraint and that they only step up the really heavy handed treatment if things are getting out of hand, when in fact they hand out beatings as a matter of course, regardless of the 'offence'.

christ on a bike, you really aren´t with it. I live in Spain, i have lived in Tonge Park too, and have shown that the Spanish old bill can quite easily step up beatings. Fortunately the Blues that went did the right thing and didn´t react. Whoever helped Caleb was right on the ball. What you put up was absolutely nothing compared to beatings that go on.
Mind the way you are waffling, if someone said "Don´t put your hand in the lion´s mouth" You would be the handless one saying "Yes, but it´s not right".
Course it´s not, but thats life.

I think I worked out why and how this happened now. It’s a lame excuse but the most likely one.
In Spain if a member of the public complains about noise nuisance the police have to act , the perpetrators is supposed to get a 300 euro fine each, in this given situation I guess there was a number of blues, battering them was saving paper work.
It would have most likely been as well the bar owner would have been hit with a fine regardless.

Our club should have taken sometime out to do some local research and find out signing is not allowed unless you have permission in Spain and also warned us the police tend to take a hard line.

bartinbarca2 said:
I think I worked out why and how this happened now. It’s a lame excuse but the most likely one.
In Spain if a member of the public complains about noise nuisance the police have to act , the perpetrators is supposed to get a 300 euro fine each, in this given situation I guess there was a number of blues, battering them was saving paper work.
It would have most likely been as well the bar owner would have been hit with a fine regardless.

Our club should have taken sometime out to do some local research and find out signing is not allowed unless you have permission in Spain and also warned us the police tend to take a hard line.
this not being allowed to sing in spanish streets is bull shit at villareal there was bout 4k blues singingin the streets drinking poluce just stood n watched . these guys were thugs

bartinbarca2 said:

I was in the bar and I dont recall people singing...certainly nothing boisterous. People were having a beer and the bar owner had prepared a ton of food/baguettes which were going down very well. There were women and kids sat around , a very civilised environment. This was far from a group of City's more boisterous fans.

And lets not forget this was in the evening next to one of the largest football stadiums in the world, an hour or so before KO in a amajor game...we were not walking around an art gallery!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.