City fans today

stimo said:
counted 3 chants from chelsea fans yesterday, they were awful. great atmosphere, great to be back. mcfcok.
I heard one in particular "wanker wanker"!
Them chelsea fans have talent with coming up with chants...NOT!

Zippys attempted right hook on the steward was funny as fuck.

Great support yesterday and so good to see the Yaya song and dance get going.

city diehard said:
pedigreeblue said:
i dont know if it 's because i am turning in to a middle aged miserable bastard or perhaps cos i was stone cold sober thanks to West Mids police, but i would say some of the pissed up City fans in the posh seats did nothing to enhance my enjoyment of the game. Lads off there trollies falling all over you, every other shout is w@nker and c#nt with no consideration for families with young kids. It did actually make me think that the stewards at our place maybe do a decent job, as those at Villa Park did feck all. Would i rather take my 7 yr old to a repeat of that or maybe somewhere more civilised like the olympics..

Is that you Mr. Beasley?
lol, no its not me, i just read the post with his comments in the Sun kindly shared, so i can understand your curiosity ! maybe he was sat next to me...? I note what he said about empty seats, there was a row of empty seats near me all with stickers 'reserved FA' , apart from that most of the City seats where taken by full time when the combination of the Police, roadworks and accidents actually allowed all the City fans to arrive ! So if anything Citys empty seats can once again be blamed on corporate guests not turning up !

fathellensbellend said:
agreed rascal, absolutely hysterical.

we got a small chant of "zippy aggro" going

If you watch ITVs highlights on their website you see Zippy pre nick as we come out.Lucky for the stewards that Bungle or, God forbid, Geoffrey were not about or I think they would have got a good seeing to.

Tbilisi said:
fathellensbellend said:

If you watch ITVs highlights on their website you see Zippy pre nick as we come out.Lucky for the stewards that Bungle or, God forbid, Geoffrey were not about or I think they would have got a good seeing to.

one of the funniest things i have ever seen at football, what kind of loony goes dressed as zippy then ends up rucking with the stewards.

the fact he got bundled to the floor, then managed to get up and take the adulation of the crowd was just magic.

take a bow zippy.

fathellensbellend said:
Tbilisi said:
fathellensbellend said:

one of the funniest things i have ever seen at football, what kind of loony goes dressed as zippy then ends up rucking with the stewards.

the fact he got bundled to the floor, then managed to get up and take the adulation of the crowd was just magic.

take a bow zippy.

Apparently hes been charged with assault

kippaxwarrior said:
fathellensbellend said:
Tbilisi said:

take a bow zippy.

Apparently hes been charged with assault

Surely he could have just been told to Zip it..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.