City Fans V Bayern Fans

Ultras is a youth movement, some say the biggest in germany. It´s like punks or mods. They produce their own fashion, their own dress code, many of them are into politics, at least football politics like cheap tickets, stands..and so on. Some even try to take influence on club policy. They follow certain rules and that 90 minutes of singing (whatever the result on the pitch is) is one of that rules. Surely the competition with other ultras groups is part of their world. What i read sometimes here "create a song for this or that player" doesn´t happen in the Ultras world. They don´t sing about players unless the player is a loyal club legend, it is always about the club, the history, the colours and the town.
many german fans of the times before the Ultras have the same arguments against them like many of you here in the thread.

BlueHalli said:
Say what you like about these European fans , either way, they make us look pathetic . Standing there in silence is about as poor as it gets .

Believe me, if you sat in front of the complete moron behind me, silence would be fantastic.

He spent 32 mins slagging each and every one of our players off last night, and then said 'and our fans are shit'. Irony is clearly lost on him.

kenzie115 said:
BlueHalli said:
Say what you like about these European fans , either way, they make us look pathetic . Standing there in silence is about as poor as it gets .

Believe me, if you sat in front of the complete moron behind me, silence would be fantastic.

He spent 32 mins slagging each and every one of our players off last night, and then said 'and our fans are shit'. Irony is clearly lost on him.

You wouldn't be in 125 by any chance? I've a lad behind Christ in heaven he doesn't stop. The man is well into his 60's too, along with talking crap to his buddy, analysing every single play, predicting every pass & movement & giving a running commentary of the game he has my heart broke. Feels the need to repeat the small bit of praise he does hand out several times aswell.

Gstack166 said:
kenzie115 said:
BlueHalli said:

You wouldn't be in 125 by any chance? I've a lad behind Christ in heaven he doesn't stop. The man is well into his 60's too, along with talking crap to his buddy, analysing every single play, predicting every pass & movement & giving a running commentary of the game he has my heart broke. Feels the need to repeat the small bit of praise he does hand out several times aswell.

No, 234, couldn't have been the same guy anyway, this guy's never said anything positive about anyone, ever. The best 5 minutes of the game are the last 5, when he's left early to beat the traffic. We have to move out of the family stand next year anyway because my brother will be 18 but I think I'd have volunteered if he wasn't. It'd be worth the extra money to escape this clown.

I thought our fans were pretty good last night!

1894 group's mosaic in the family stand was really good! And considering we got beat 3-1 I thought we all were well above average anyway!

Didsbury Dave said:
Ongoing droning away support like that always kills the atmosphere amongst city fans because no songs drift from 111 to south stand, or vice versa. Many times last night two city songs were going on at once, neither side were aware and the rest of the ground didn't join in with the muddled noise.

As always, pulling the two singing ends together will give the ground one voice and songs will catch on around the ground more.

That's why we get these threads every time we play these bouncing euro clowns.

What we need is a Capo.....

What do you think lads?

2utjhwz.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.