City Fans V Bayern Fans

German fans are brilliant on the terraces they will out sing us again IMO.

went Aris home and away, even managed to get the away leg into my wedding speech last weekend as it was on Valentines day and the misses bought me an engraved hip flask to take on the trip. I knew then she was a keeper.

Biggsy1 said:

went Aris home and away, even managed to get the away leg into my wedding speech last weekend as it was on Valentines day and the misses bought me an engraved hip flask to take on the trip. I knew then she was a keeper.

Nice one. What's her distribution like? Good on crosses?

cheddar404 said:
Biggsy1 said:

Will she oerform on a wet November tuesday in Stoke?

Chris in London said:
cheddar404 said:
Biggsy1 said:

Will she oerform on a wet November tuesday in Stoke?

Valentines Day, Weddings, and your misses being a 'keeper? Love to see things that challenge the Hart!

What's the point?

Abject on the pitch and on the *terraces*.

The thing is, posters on here slate orchestrated chanting, drums, etc.

But fuck me, it's a million times better than the embarrassing silence evident once again tonight at the Etihad.

And yes, people will point to the scoreline and City's performance, but don't let that fool you. It wouldn't have been much better if City had given Bayern a game.

To the lads who are trying to improve the atmosphere. Good luck, I really hope you succeed eventually, but in all hoesty you're flogging a dead horse.

Joycee Banercheck said:
They're just a German Man United. Can't stand either of them.

TBH you need to give their fans some credit. They came and supported their team for 90 minutes. They weren't interested in us. The didn't give it the big one either, like PSG, Ajax, etc. And they even showed a sense of humour every now and again.

As for being the German Manchester United? Their a million times better on the pitch and on the terraces.

jrb said:
What's the point?

Abject on the pitch and on the *terraces*.

The thing is, posters on here slate orchestrated chanting, drums, etc.

But fuck me, it's a million times better than the embarrassing silence evident once again tonight at the Etihad.

And yes, people will point to the scoreline and City's performance, but don't let that fool you. It wouldn't have been much better if City had given Bayern a game.

To the lads who are trying to improve the atmosphere. Good luck, I really hope you succeed eventually, but in all hoesty you're flogging a dead horse.

This, a million percent.

Something needs doing about the atmosphere. The fact that we couldn't generate a decent atmosphere in a massive champions league game is p*ss poor.

Drums, Capo, megaphone tbh I don't give a f*ck. We need something to generate an atmosphere. Tonight must have been really demoralising for the players, to go and play at places like Napoli, dare I say even Cardiff where the atmosphere is electric and then come out to play in front of your own fans and it's flat as a pancake and half the fans aren't even in the ground when the team comes out FFS, they must just feel deflated and have to get 'themselves' up for the game rather than the fans motivating the players.

We are meant to be the 12th man but we're anything but. I am sick of being embarrassed in front of the watching millions and letting the players down on the big occasion.

jrb said:
Joycee Banercheck said:
They're just a German Man United. Can't stand either of them.

TBH you need to give their fans some credit. They came and supported their team for 90 minutes. They weren't interested in us. The didn't give it the big one either, like PSG, Ajax, etc. And they even showed a sense of humour every now and again.

As for being the German Manchester United? Their a million times better on the pitch and on the terraces.
German man u as in its easy to support them - lots of fans aren't from Bavaria, etc., you literal get! Not saying that they're owt like them on the pitch! I wish we could replicate their volume, but it just sounded like one song for 90 minutes to me...not that we covered ourselves in glory for support...we haven't for a long time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.