City fans' view towards the Champions League

Do you enjoy the Champions League?

• Total voters
Personally, I only feel antipathy towards the competition. Or, more accurately, the organising body behind it. UEFA is a despicable body. I can take it, or leave the competition. But..... I fully understand the recognition that winning the biggest prize in European club football would bring. I also understand that this is the title that Sheikh Mansour would want, as justification/reward for what he has committed to the club. And I'm pretty sure that the players, and particularly Pep would love to win it.

If anybody doesn’t think the CL is important your are totally deluded. There is no way on gods earth you would have the owners management team the outstanding players and the great foofball we are witnessing

I for one hate UEFA but love the CL I have seen some of the greatest players in the world grace the Etihad pitch something I would never have expected in my lifetime I’m 60 now been going since 1970 and after 1999 would never have expected this

if any of you were given a ticket to the final in normal times would you turn it down

If anybody doesn’t think the CL is important your totally deluded. There is no way on gods earth you would have the owners management team the outstanding players and the great foofball we are witnessing

I for one hate UEFA but love the CL I have seen some of the greatest players in the world grace the Etihad pitch something I would never have expected in my lifetime I’m 60 now been going since 1970 and after 1999 would never have expected this

The Barcelona, Spurs and first half against Liverpool were some of the best atmospheres I have experienced at our place.

If anybody doesn’t think the CL is important your are totally deluded. There is no way on gods earth you would have the owners management team the outstanding players and the great foofball we are witnessing

if any of you were given a ticket to the final in normal times would you turn it down
More likely to be charged 600 euros than given one.

Totally this.

It's possible to hate it but support your team, they deserve that.

I didn’t think I cared that much.
But on Tuesday my nerves, stomach and heart rate tell me otherwise.
I wanna win it so I can boo the anthem when we lift the trophy.

Woooooa a few unhappy people here. Whatever your views the team deserve it, and they deserve our support.

If you don't want to support them fair enough I guess. But get this, we're beating UEFA and their game. We've fucked them over so much by getting to the final, that deserves support too I think
The question was "do you enjoy the CL" not "do you want City to win the CL".

Pretty much every Blue wants City to win the thing, but they can still have grievances with the competition itself and how it is run without being accused of not supporting the club.

Is that a cross between football and hoofball?

;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.