City female employee taken to hospital after a corrosive liquid was squirted in her face

Very best wishes to her for a full recovery. Nobody should have to suffer that kind of abuse. That someone would do that because of football had made me unusually angry. Seems to sum up the jealousy and hate we've been subjected to over the past few seasons, and with alarmingly increasing regularity our players and fans are being subjected to physical attacks and confrontations now, on our coaches, at training, on the high street.

In my mind there is no doubt the media have helped fuel this attitude towards the club and fans. Many have peddled the cheats, Arabs and oil money angles to get clicks and unfortunately it seems that to some sections of rival fans that makes us fair game. This however is a step too far and I would seriously hope will bring a strong police and judicial response. If it was a city fan I'd happily also see them banned from our ground for life and petition for an all ground ban, would hope their own club will do such, when this is known.

Let' see if the media continue to run with this story but switch their position around to protect her privacy and instead concentrate on the idiot who did it.

Sounds like she was aware enough to get their details so well done her, I truly hope they are found and held accountable. If their details do get out I would imagine they'll be regretting their actions for a lifetime, personally I'd be making them watch the qpr game on repeat whilst periodically throwing acid on their gonads.

Only a matter of time until the law abiding start to fight back. People are surely growing tired of this kind of shit that's happening almost daily up and down the country.

If the police don't have the power, training and resources then average folk sooner or later will react 1st when confronted by a potential ball bag of society for fear of potentially being stabbed or having acid thrown at you.

Then where does it go?

Politicians are so far removed from real life and what average folk are genuinely concerned about. A rising temperature amongst society is as clear as day in my opinion.

Too true. The problem is the people who write up the laws, the judges, the politicians mainly come from privileged backgrounds. In their worlds debate and respect for others generally prevail. Try that on public transport with a bunch of yobs and see where it gets you, A+E if you are lucky, the mortuary if you are not.

There has to be MINIMUM sentences for crimes so soft liberal judges, after listening to a host of bleeding heart social workers, can't issue a slap on the wrist. These scum have to know if they commit these crimes they are going to get hammered and they have to fear the penalty for doing so. This liberal approach and making excuses for society's scum for the last forty years or so hasn't worked. The futuristic warrior type society featured in old films is now a daily reality for many people. It has to be addressed.

This is disgusting, hope she’s ok. We need to put measures in place that makes it much, much harder to get acid or any corrosive materials. Is it true you only need ID to buy it?

What the fucking hell is this last line doing in a report of an assault?

City play Champions League winners Liverpool in the Community Shield on August 4.

Absolute bollocks it has nothing to do with her wearing her colours

If you are on here i hope you are ok

If it was the scum, or candle lighters it would be all over sly news talkshite etc ?? And we’re not treated any differently FUCK OFF you twats

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.