City & FFP | 2020/21 Accounts released | Revenues of £569.8m, £2.4m profit (p 2395)

Re: City & FFP (continued)

George Hannah said:
Ric said:
deano ou812 said:
So is it safe to say there is no chance of platini and his cohorts trying to a) hurriedly make up new rules..
B) move the goalposts..regards the campus?

Sadly, given the way UEFA have behaved thus far that's a perfectly plausible scenario.
aren't they passing the claret round in Nyon next week sorting out their next attack on us?

A further movement of the goalposts to penalise us would be met with a different answer from us methinks.

We won't play so nicely if they tried it again.

blueinsa said:
George Hannah said:
Ric said:
Sadly, given the way UEFA have behaved thus far that's a perfectly plausible scenario.
aren't they passing the claret round in Nyon next week sorting out their next attack on us?

A further movement of the goalposts to penalise us would be met with a different answer from us methinks.

No danger.

Ric said:
deano ou812 said:
So is it safe to say there is no chance of platini and his cohorts trying to a) hurriedly make up new rules..
B) move the goalposts..regards the campus?

They've tried to tame the monster once, if they change the rules again it'll be open season

I think with potential legal challenges from Dupont on the cards in the first half of 2015 UEFA will not want to give him anymore ammunition with dodgy rule changes. It's likely they will have established that their current position is (just about) defendable and will want to avoid any 'tweaks' to ffp until they are in the clear. Obviously once they are in the clear they will probably implement the 'teams that play in sky blue from Mcr can't spend more than 20p a year' clause.

I don't know why but ive always felt in my gut that this man will play for City.

messi-ball_1.jpg

blueinsa said:
George Hannah said:
Ric said:

They can't move the goalposts on what's already been agreed as that would be easy to challenge in court. If they bring in new rules that are obviously out to scotch our plans that would also look obvious and I presume end up in court very quickly. They'll have to tread carefully now.

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
blueinsa said:
George Hannah said:

They can't move the goalposts on what's already been agreed as that would be easy to challenge in court. If they bring in new rules that are obviously out to scotch our plans that would also look obvious and I presume end up in court very quickly. They'll have to tread carefully now.
it didn't stop them last time, the crooks

squirtyflower said:
blueinsa said:

It's in black and white, now.

squirtyflower said:
it was then too

it seems they can write it in invisible ink

squirtyflower said:
squirtyflower said:
it was then too

it seems they can write it in invisible ink
They are snakes and I wouldn't be surprised if they tried something, I just don't think they have a chance in hell of getting away with it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.