City & FFP | 2020/21 Accounts released | Revenues of £569.8m, £2.4m profit (p 2395)

Re: City & FFP (continued)

TrueBlue1705 said:
whyalwaysyou said:
LFC-Fans said:
How much is the CL squad size reduced by?

Its down to 21. But I read 13 have to be homegrown

This is a real problem for us now, we need

A No.2 keeper who is homegrown and maybe take a risk with just 2 keepers in CL squad
Kolarov out - Ashley Cole in
Sagna doesn't seem like such a good idea - Maybe need to talk to Richards again about a new contract

Go ahead and try to make a squad of 21 with 8 homegrown players, its very difficult

Is that a WUM about Kolarov out? Our most consistent defender over the season and a useful stand in captain.

I am not sure about the logic of getting rid of our hardest player. It will only mean that we will get kicked about more on the pitch than Uefa have booted us off it.

Blueband Brother said:
Essentially we are paying the 50 million euros with the squad restricted to 21 players. That is what the statement is saying really.

This is rubbish!!!, I am disappointed that the club has taken this path of compromise that confers admission of fault and breakage of the rules. This makes me angry.

We don´t pay anything really... We have our income from Uefa "reduced" by €20m, that´s all

CityForever45 said:
Dipsis_LTU_MC said:
CityForever45 said:
For what i understand from the club's statement, we can only spend 60 millions of euros this summer, right ?
yes
well, it's enough for what we need. I don't know but i have a feeling that the rags, arsenal and shit clubs like these aren't very happy, they wanted a more harsh punishment, that would have forced us to sell some of our top players.
plus we can use money from what we sell. mangala 25mln, fernando 15mln and sagna for free. we don't need to spend 60.

CitizenTID said:
By accepting this aren't we leaving ourselves wide open against these appeals for harder sanctions as we can't settle again can we?

I think that is why the words "without prejudice" were clearly used - this is legal speak for actually accepting nothing, but just going along with their shit

Stoned Rose said:
Daz_Blue said:
razman said:
" The Club’s expenditure on new players for the upcoming summer transfer window, on top of income from players it might sell, will be limited to 60m euros. This will have no material impact on the Club’s planned transfer activity. "

fernando, mangala and sagna in ...with lopes promoted

i can see that being pretty good window

If we had signed Messi that would of fucked us for years

I pointed this out several times on the Messi thread and was laughed out of town by the self proclaimed ffp experts and other general billy big bollocks types.

I am encouraged. £60 mill will be more than sufficient.

Tim of the Oak said:
TrueBlue1705 said:
whyalwaysyou said:
Its down to 21. But I read 13 have to be homegrown

This is a real problem for us now, we need

A No.2 keeper who is homegrown and maybe take a risk with just 2 keepers in CL squad
Kolarov out - Ashley Cole in
Sagna doesn't seem like such a good idea - Maybe need to talk to Richards again about a new contract

Go ahead and try to make a squad of 21 with 8 homegrown players, its very difficult

Is that a WUM about Kolarov out? Our most consistent defender over the season and a useful stand in captain.

I am not sure about the logic of getting rid of our hardest player. It will only mean that we will get kicked about more on the pitch than Uefa have booted us off it.

Of course it's a bloody wind up get a fucking grip

KenTheLandlord said:
I love this bit from City

- Given the unique nature of the new City Football Group structure – which incorporates MCFC, New York City, Melbourne Heart and a number of other companies, the Club has agreed to certain non-material terms in order to make FFP reporting as easy as possible for UEFA to discern.

Basically, as UEFA are too fuckin stupid to understand, we have agreed to use The Dummies guide for Accountancy until they get up to speed.

Noticed that too. What they mean is, so they can make sure that we ALWAYS fall outside their guidelines ;-)

stony said:
aguero93:20 said:
TrueBlue1705 said:
Agreed and if we take this, the G14 and Gill will think they can move the goalposts again. I don't see anything but trouble for us. Gill and the Chelsea chairman already appear to be posturing to get key control of the Premier League decision makiing process and that could spell even more trouble for us ...
THEY CANNOT TOUCH US IF WE STAY WITHIN A €20M LOSS NEXT YEAR.
Sorry, but everyone seems to be missing that part.

They've changed the goalposts once, do you think they wouldn't again ?

This all day long. It is clear they have already and they will do it again.
Fuck uefa..fuck the.chumps league..Tv for me next season for that bent competition.
Angry - damn right.Since when did we bend over and take it up the ass??
It fucking stinks.
Rags can go spunk 200 mill with how much debt?
Fuck platini..gill...the **** who died..sorry not classy but bollocks to him.fuck infantino...

Can we have a 1 pager / Janet & John summary please?

I think this looks like a big compromise, but one that will protect the clubs integrity today and in the future. I did not like the idea of us challenging this and alienating the football authorities and other clubs during a long and painful legal process.

Am I missing something, as the general opinion seems to the contrary.

IS

Can someone post a quick recap of the sanctions please?? Is this close:

21 man squad restriction next season in CL - Is there a homegrown quota?

£60m Euros spending cap on transfers this summer - Is this a net spend or does it not take into account any money we recoup selling players?

Fined £49 - Is 40m Euros suspending pending us keeping to our part of the bargain?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.