City fined over £2m by PL | Sanction agreed for 22 breaches relating to ko delays

My Dad always used to tell me “ a wise head keeps a still tongue “.
My dad always used to tell/shout at me "CAN'T YOU JUST BE QUIET! I'M TRYING TO SLEEP! I'M ON NIGHTS!", so in a roundabout sort of way I suppose you could say that he sort of taught me the same lesson...

...sort of ;)

We signed the document 13 days ago, why's it taken so long for the PL to come out with it?

Maybe we are due to hear some news soon about our recent court case?

City at fault no doubt.

For various reasons PL customers need accuracy of both kick offs so short of always starting the game with one or both sides at lower player numbers what else can be done?
Perhaps forcing subs to be available to make up numbers at correct times and originals excluded?

Next violation by City will be even more expensive. Perhaps offending players should be made to pay.

If that's genuine (and it is on the PL's site) then why 2 seasons fines in total just a month ago? You'd have thought they'd put charges in at least at the end of each season if not after each game? Did they have to put them on hold whilst the 115 charges were resolved and if so does that mean we're just waiting on the release of a statement on them or am I overthinking this?
The fine is no problem. The selective release of information targeting one club is another own goal by the PL leadership. Just proves discrimination which is part of our case.

It's bizarre if the PL hadn't told the club very early on that there was a pattern of delayed restarts and that there would be sanctions if they continued.

If they did do so then the club has been negligent and the fine is justified.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.