City fined over £2m by PL | Sanction agreed for 22 breaches relating to ko delays

Funny that having a match delayed over 24 hours by allowing a violent mob to enter your stadium doesn't warrant any sanction whatsoever?
They should of been fined for putting the viewers through utter turmoil that day.
I've never been the same after witnessing that fat cnut in zebra kecks and his carry bag of Stella's dancing on the pitch while Gary Neville was doing a lap of honour and shaking hands with the other perpetrators.

Michael Kaltz BSC FCA LTA LLM
What sort of pretentious knob puts all their qualifications after their name. Doing that sort of job almost everyone has them. Two degrees - one not enough? And a ten day course to get FCA qualifications. Weirdo
Edinburgh123 BA MA FCA Prince2Methodology FirstAider Excel for beginner.

That’s true and City have obviously accepted that. However it does show the PL is particularly incompetent (or worse!?) in that they have left it so long before applying sanctions.

Does it not, if anything, make US look incompetent that we can't keep to a schedule that other teams seem to have no problem sticking to?

The PL have already previously fined Crystal Palace for the same thing. https://www.lawinsport.com/topics/n...-of-league-match-requirements-under-rule-l-31
That makes interesting, if complicated reading. Palace disputed the level of the fines, to no avail.
If I have read it accurately it would appear that:
Like City they were given a warning after the first offence;
There were 14 offences, but only the 13th and 14th offences received fines;
There is a one minute period of grace (Palace’s argument that the fine should be proportional only to the period over a minute was rejected along with many other submissions);
The complaint was raised within a couple of months of the offences.

That makes interesting, if complicated reading. Palace disputed the level of the fines, to no avail.
If I have read it accurately it would appear that:
Like City they were given a warning after the first offence;
There were 14 offences, but only the 13th and 14th offences received fines;
There is a one minute period of grace (Palace’s argument that the fine should be proportional only to the period over a minute was rejected along with many other submissions);
The complaint was raised within a couple of months of the offences.
I read it as they had received fines before for the earlier breaches as it states they had fines previously which started from £5000 and had increased up to £50000 for further breaches. offences 13 and 14 brought the fines mentioned in the article.

The broadcasters will have a strict stipulation on this I imagine. Silly from the club.. If they are that frivolous with £2m they can sort of the pricing of tickets. Not angry at the PL in the slightest. With all the additional time played in games and delay in kick off takes time off their half time full time analysis.

Michael Kaltz BSC FCA LTA LLM
What sort of pretentious knob puts all their qualifications after their name. Doing that sort of job almost everyone has them. Two degrees - one not enough? And a ten day course to get FCA qualifications. Weirdo
Edinburgh123 BA MA FCA Prince2Methodology FirstAider Excel for beginner.
It’s a sure sign of pitiful insecurity.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.