City fined over £2m by PL | Sanction agreed for 22 breaches relating to ko delays

Does it not, if anything, make US look incompetent that we can't keep to a schedule that other teams seem to have no problem sticking to?
I'm not sure it makes us incompetent but it is unwanted publicity considering the other charges still looming over us.

It's all very well people instinctively jumping to City's defence but they were warned and chose to ignore it.

However, it does stink of a bit of pettiness by the PL, who are being sued by City and have slapped them with a £2m+ fine.

I'm not sure it makes us incompetent but it is unwanted publicity considering the other charges still looming over us.

It's all very well people instinctively jumping to City's defence but they were warned and chose to ignore it.

However, it does stink of a bit of pettiness by the PL, who are being sued by City and have slapped them with a £2m+ fine.
If true that there’s a 1 min grace and most of our fines are for being in and around 1 min 40/50 seconds then it’s very fucking petty.

I presume this lateness would be noted in the referees report after each game.
Don't clubs receive copies of the referees report? If so, you'd think someone at the club would have done something about it.
Very true.
Asking referee's to keep accurate timekeeping might be a stretch though MES!

I see a major reorganisation of changing rooms at the Etihad. City’s will as close to the pitch as possible; the away team about a further 30 seconds walk away and the referees will get a new luxurious penthouse suite accessed by a very gentle lift or about 100 steps.

The coach drive from the CFA seems to take and eternity - especially having to listen to Fanzone whip us into a frenzy.
Given they've only been on it for .5 of a mile - the players could help by getting off it quicker.
Incremental gains.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.