City fined over £2m by PL | Sanction agreed for 22 breaches relating to ko delays

I'm not sure it makes us incompetent but it is unwanted publicity considering the other charges still looming over us.

It's all very well people instinctively jumping to City's defence but they were warned and chose to ignore it.

However, it does stink of a bit of pettiness by the PL, who are being sued by City and have slapped them with a £2m+ fine.

Yeah I just don't understand the rush to go on the defensive over it. If they were warned and still could get their shit together then so be it.

Yeah I just don't understand the rush to go on the defensive over it. If they were warned and still could get their shit together then so be it.
I’d guess our HT team talks can be pretty heated with a lot of information being given out in a very short space of time whilst players are getting rubs ands massages.
It’s not like we run out 5 mins late ffs, it’s usually within a minute of the 1 min grace, hardly not getting our shit together.

Wonder what the limit is before a fine is given ? 10 secs, 20 secs ?

I see a major reorganisation of changing rooms at the Etihad. City’s will as close to the pitch as possible; the away team about a further 30 seconds walk away and the referees will get a new luxurious penthouse suite accessed by a very gentle lift or about 100 steps.
Or a nice cup of Edna's "special" half time cup of tea for the referee.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.