City flags in unusual places.

First time I’ve ever posted a photo and didn’t realise how tricky it was so apologies!
This shirt was in a small Spanish village called El Borge that my wife and I stayed in whilst we were were house hunting. No other tourists in the village at all

Not a flag but one of the strangest sightings for me was in Northern Israel circa 1997 with picture of Lee Bradbury celebrating scoring a goal on a type of newspaper board. Obviously my initial shock was not at the location but that someone had managed to capture this rare moment.
I'd be shocked seeing Lee Bradbury celebrating scoring a goal. The photo itself is a collectors item

Damn re above, when we played Monaco we were in Nice ? about to get thectrain to the game. Anyway this train bloke was mithering all the Blues and no one knew why....... then he unzipped his jacket and there it was and I know its not a flag

First time I’ve ever posted a photo and didn’t realise how tricky it was so apologies!
This shirt was in a small Spanish village called El Borge that my wife and I stayed in whilst we were were house hunting. No other tourists in the village at all
Just had the same problem. Can't even go back in and edit

The guy you're with has a bit of a wrong 'un look about him, don't like the red coat you've got on either ;)
He was a right scruffy bastard but he was a blue so it was ok. On the back of his shirt was a players name, for the life of me I can't remember who it was but really obscure.
Can someone remind a foc what the town was we all stayed in near Monaco ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.