City flags in unusual places.

where is this?
First time I’ve ever posted a photo and didn’t realise how tricky it was so apologies!
This shirt was in a small Spanish village called El Borge that my wife and I stayed in whilst we were were house hunting. No other tourists in the village at all

There used to be a flag in a window above a chippy in Mexborough,S.Yorks back in the early 1990s,when I used to work over that way.
Funny you should say that there used to be one in an upstairs window above a take away in Maltby S. Yorkshire in the 80's and early 90's but then disappeared

Funny you should say that there used to be one in an upstairs window above a take away in Maltby S. Yorkshire in the 80's a
Funny you should say that there used to be one in an upstairs window above a take away in Maltby S. Yorkshire in the 80's and early 90's but then disappeared
We are probably talking about the same one,my memory isn't what it was,Maltby sounds more likely actually and sandwich shop rings true,forgive me.its my age...

Seen a few in Zhangye, Gansu by a Sun Jihai-following and then City followinggan super fan.

zhangye-location.jpg

During 2019, I left one Shenzhen OSC/City flag in a hostel on Nanche Marg, Namche Bazaar, Nepal. A mate from Hungary recently sent a photo to me, as it is still there. Hopefully one day I can go and add a new OSC one, when I join an OSC in Manchester ASAP...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.