City football shirts everywhere

Saw a few in Majorca a few weeks ago, all variation of accents, plus one of the reps was a Spanish Blue.

My son who lives in London has just got a job as a producer at Sky Sports. He wears his City tops with pride and definitely let's everyone know which team comes from Manchester.
Producer hey… any chance of influencing the narrative to be at least neutral about City, stop the relentless fawning over united and Liverpool, and realize that there is another 18 clubs in the PL?

Producer hey… any chance of influencing the narrative to be at least neutral about City, stop the relentless fawning over united and Liverpool, and realize that there is another 18 clubs in the PL?
I think he will definitely give it a try but it might take alot more than little old him. But we can live in hope.

Have been in France & Spain for past couple of weeks, visiting various places. Loads of Utd, Barca, PSG shirts. Surprising number of Arsenal & Chelsea ones. Occasional Liverpool, no Spurs. Quite a few Bayern, Real & Inter (for some reason).

But have also seen 6 or 7 City shirts, which is 6 or 7 more than I did on similar trips 5-10 years ago. One market in France was selling (odd / fake) City shirts with KDB's name on.

Lots in the UAE worn by locals,Manchester & Internationals.

The kids at the football academy's & camps are well into City,KDB & The Viking.

Like it or not we are becoming an International Super Club.

Saw a brand new white Lincoln MKZ in Boston (Mass.) with a City badge bumper sticker on it a couple of days ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.