City football shirts everywhere

Plenty of City in the Trafford Centre last Saturday. Most of the rag shirts were middle aged men whilst the blues were kids (of both sexes).

My lad after qualifying at Liverpool University now lives and works there (I know, I know). He proudly wears his City shirt when running or at the gym. To be fair to them he gets no mither just normal "bants".

I hope you didn't mention the war! View attachment 91346

Haha..the sister-in-law is Aussie just ended up settling there. I was actually embracing the traditional German culture.. beer stein & beer houses.. was loving it so much wanted to get all dressed up like a local and dance.. go full Chevy Chase National Lampoons European vacation style…the misses put a stop to it though, which was probably for the best.

Haha..the sister-in-law is Aussie just ended up settling there. I was actually embracing the traditional German culture.. beer stein & beer houses.. was loving it so much wanted to get all dressed up like a local and dance.. go full Chevy Chase National Lampoons European vacation style…the misses put a stop to it though, which was probably for the best.
What; no lederhosen and the cap with the feather in it?

Oddly I was walking home the other day on Bridge Street and must have walked past 4 groups of people each with 2 or 3 of them wearing Liverpool shirts, no idea what was going on
There must've have been a car stereo convention somewhere in the area...haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.