City games allegedly fixed

What the fuck has it to do with the tv rights?
Only a narrow minded person unwilling to listen to what's going on around them think its about the rags or tv.
Blur phonyom changing the goal posts with every post

Do you not think that one official could of broke rank in the last 10 years and become a whistleblower?
It would be the biggest sporting scandal in history, A multi billion pound industry brought to it's knees because they wanted to stop our club.
Whoever that whistleblower was would earn millions too.
Clattenberg disappeared from the scene pretty rapidly. I bet he could tell some stories.........

As did Lee Mason from the two games he was down for in 11/12 as did a couple of the refs who took 'early retirement' at the same same time.

It must be a pure conincidence, as was Clattenburg. It must be because I keep getting told that football is not, nay cannot be corrupt. Perhaps Masons mother was ill, the other two, it might have been their children and I think it was Clattenbergs rabbit that was taken bad.

Yep. That's a bit different to being told before you go out on a field that you have to stop a team winning. And there's something in it for you. Still not good though. Did halsey say he was approached by PIGMOL to ref our games differently to others. Genuine question as I don't know.
I have merely replied to the question you posed re referees breaking ranks. The answer is a resounding "YES" and it was immediately dropped by the media as, imo, it may have caused acute embarrassment (and, perhaps, loss of liberty) to certain senior officials in the game's hierarchy had it been pursued with any great vigour by our intrepid, moralistic Fourth Estate.
The point you have now put forward (highlighted in bold) is therefore a non sequitur to my comment.
As to your last point/question, I believe Google can be your friend there (as I've no idea either!)

Last edited:
What the fuck has it to do with the tv rights?
Only a narrow minded person unwilling to listen to what's going on around them think its about the rags or tv.
Blur phonyom changing the goal posts with every post

I keep getting told its abt revunue the reason the rags are needed to succeed. We need them as the t.v rights are suffering. They are clearly not as its gone from strength to strength while the've been wank. Has that cleared it up for you?

I reckon that it was Rooney in the ref's earpiece that day, his dad allegedly had a few quid on the game ......

Clattenberg disappeared from the scene pretty rapidly. I bet he could tell some stories.........

How many people do you reckon are in on it. I'm talking right across this huge corruption scandal to stop us. PIGMOL. Refs. Linesman. 4th officials. PL top brass. SKY. UEFA. FIFA. FA. Far east betting syndicates. Ex players. I'm putting the latter in as its mentioned on here that ex pl players are told which hot or vibrating balls will be ours. Thats the reason we get away draws and dodgy CL groups.

A serious question this. Must be over a hundred in total. Past an present.

I cannot believe no one has broke rank and spoken out.

How many people do you reckon are in on it. I'm talking right across this huge corruption scandal to stop us. PIGMOL. Refs. Linesman. 4th officials. PL top brass. SKY. UEFA. FIFA. FA. Far east betting syndicates. Ex players. I'm putting the latter in as its mentioned on here that ex pl players are told which hot or vibrating balls will be ours. Thats the reason we get away draws and dodgy CL groups.

A serious question this. Must be over a hundred in total. Past an present.

I cannot believe no one has broke rank and spoken out.
If you are serious then i'm twiggy,which i'm not
Just saying

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.