City games allegedly fixed

Your the guy who said Ian wright & Steven gerrard were payed hush money to draw us out away to West Ham. I mean just fuckin lol.

Can you show me my post where i hate pep?

Thanks.

Dont need to cock.

Search is your friend especially when we have been on a bad run.

Sat on a beach in Rhodes all week so missed this until now, but I'm with PB on this one.

Here's a bunch of what I think "could be possible"...

That slip was well, well dodgy, and certainly not the first time in that guys career there's been a moment like that.

I never trusted our previous manager, and his best buddy centre half that got caught gambling got ran out of town asap. Well fishy.

Anyone who thinks football can't be fixed never saw the Panorama that stitched up Fergie and Robson...and ask yourself how that disappeared never to be mentioned again.

I firmly believe Clats does what he wants, and has serious, serious dirt on the rest. They've tried get rid of him a few times but can't. Ask yourself why.

If you want to look at how refs are treated, just look at the assignments Michael Oliver was given AFTER united games. He was an absolute quality ref in his first year, look at him now.

This new "ask the ref" stuff is a clear attempt to manipulate narratives. Some of the stuff they come out with in defence is blatant and trying to get the public thinking in certain ways..."first phase of a tackle/offside" my arse.

Of course it's fixed. If it isn't, we'd see players failing drug tests. The fact NO ONE does says it definitely is. Possibly :-)

You don't want debate mate, just read the thread

But you just call posters rags who dissagree with you.
I dont believe there's corruption to stop us by all the dif organisations posters have listed. The main part of this whole argument today was i wasn't buying into the refs being told off their superiors to stop us. Do you think all blues should believe it?

Bad refs. Even dodgy ones who dislike us and maybe give us bad decisions, i'll go along with. But i just don't think they are instructed to ref our games different to the rest of the league.

So Chelsea at home last season? Luiz not been sent off on the clear instruction of some not on the field of play is not how a normal game is refereed. I could accept that the referee may miss an off the ball incident and the 4th official tells him what happened but everyone saw him go for the red card and then be told something in his earpiece. The next minute no foul was given and no card produced. That is not incompetence. That is cheating.
Oorrect.

But you just call posters rags who dissagree with you.
I dont believe there's corruption to stop us by all the dif organisations posters have listed. The main part of this whole argument today was i wasn't buying into the refs being told off their superiors to stop us. Do you think all blues should believe it?

Bad refs. Even dodgy ones who dislike us and maybe give us bad decisions, i'll go along with. But i just don't think they are instructed to ref our games different to the rest of the league.
You said that yesterday too.
I don't believe I called you a rag.

All I know, is that we've had some very stange decision's go against us in recent years, usually in tight games against good teams. Have these strange decision's affected the results? Without a shadow of a doubt, that can't be argued surely?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.