City games allegedly fixed

Make your mind up!

Thats a bit different to refs being told to stop us. And gaining financially out of it.

A ref who is making a bad call as he's never much fancied us. Yeh i can imagine it goes on. As it would with other refs doing dif teams.

This whole argument is a campaign to stop us.

Thats a bit different to refs being told to stop us. And gaining financially out of it.

A ref who is making a bad call as he's never much fancied us. Yeh i can imagine it goes on. As it would with other refs doing dif teams.

This whole argument is a campaign to stop us.

Bad refs. Even dodgy ones who dislike us and maybe give us bad decisions, i'll go along with.

Your own words, not mine.

Even dodgy ones............

'Risking prison sentences' It didnt stop Sepp Blatter did it. Everyone in Europe knew he was bent and we just accepted it because ? It took the Americans to do something about it. Jack Warner made Reggie Kray look like a choir boy but no one batted an eyelid until the Feds stepped in, In a disgraceful attempt to win the world cup we bribed officials !!. Italy was so bent a few years back it nearly killed the game and African football is a joke at times. Spanish football is openly corrupt so why do you think it couldnt happen here.
Because the poster you refer to is incredibly naive.

Your own words, not mine.

Even dodgy ones............
Dodgy as in they just dont fancy us. I guess there'll be a few abt who will be similar while doing other teams.

I do think someone would of come out by now though and blown the whole thing wide open. Had these allegations going back years been true.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.