City games allegedly fixed

Isn't the site owner a non believer. I'm sure i read he doesn't believe Refs are got at to stop us..I hope he gets some of this grief too.

I reckon that it was Rooney in the ref's earpiece that day, his dad allegedly had a few quid on the game ......
The very same rooney senior who was arrested on a big conspiracy re football betting/corruption.....another story which soon died a death.
Mr herra over at the sty deelply indicated in a spanish football corruption scandal...another which has died a death
Mark halsey and his revalations...quickly disappeared from the press.
Grobbelar Fash and segers,all cleared years ago on the far east betting syndicate corruption trial...eventually found not guilty after a retrial....very very suspect
The harley street doctor and his revelations about leicestercity ....simply died a death with no investigation at all..
Leicester City,illegally part owned by a mysterious overseas company ,made 5000/1 to win the league (unheard of before or since their title sucess) and guess what? They won....5000/1 after finishing the previous season with 7 striagt wins on the bounce to avoid relegation!
Yep.football is clean.

I hope that one day someone does get hold of an email or dossier or whatever it may be that proves the game is bent and shares it on Twitter / Facebook. That way it wont just go away.
All the investigations and accusations mentioned in this thread have lasted a day or 2 in the media then it's never heard of again.

That Halsey ref should write a book and expose everything he knows. Im sure i read that he refused to sign a non disclosure agreement when he retired as a ref.

It's well bent. Blatantly bent. David Gill anyone?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.