City games allegedly fixed

Agree with this. Kompany does it a lot too. Most of the time I think our yellows are deserved, but it's frustrating when the opposition seemingly yet away with clear offences.

What about the red cards we've received in recent years. Deserved?

The penalty appeals we are denied. Deserved?

For me this is complete nonsense. Corruption on this scale is impossible. Someone would spill the beans. But I guess people will believe any old rubbish if it is repeated enough.

I posted possible reasons for this earlier in the thread, but here you go:

Yet we play most sides off the park week in week out and they are not the sky big 4 and we pick up far more yellow and red cards than the opposition.

Thats not refs not wanting to upset the establishment, it's refs wanting to suck up to them!

Sheer incompetence argument doesn't wash either because that would and should affect all clubs and both sides in a game but it very rarely does.

Finally you name 2 refs who you say seem to have a bit of an issue with the club? If thats not an admission something is amiss then i dont know what is?

With respect Ric you're fudging here imo.

For me this is complete nonsense. Corruption on this scale is impossible. Someone would spill the beans. But I guess people will believe any old rubbish if it is repeated enough.
Yep, definitely no corruption in football. None whatsoever, clean as a whistle.

What about the red cards we've received in recent years. Deserved?

The penalty appeals we are denied. Deserved?

Can you be more specific?

Regarding red cards, then patently both Walker's and Sterling's this season were not deserved. Can't recount all the reds, or indeed penalty appeals, we've had in recent years though so think you're being a bit too general. Am sure some decisions were wrong, and some were right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.