City games allegedly fixed

Not necessarily so.
Mr savilles secret was kept for 4 decades by a corporation which employed thousands and thousands of staff ,and the truth only emerged after he died
Nothing to do with football,but an example of wrong play,covered up ,which ,quite frankly,blows a hole in your rather naive argument that it cant be happening if no one admits its happening.
There are numerous signs that our game is rotten to the core,but if u want to believe in fairytales (well done leicester city by the way,the 5000/1 outsiders,lol) you crack on mate.

Bang on re the BBC and Saville but dont forget Stoke Mandeville hospital where he was sexually assaulting disabled patients, they knew the rumours, they did nothing. If you can cover up sexual abuse on that scale for 4 decades you can cover up corruption in football.
Also the black female footballer that made allegations against Sampson was offered (I think) 80k on the understanding she signed an NDA. She hasn't been paid all the money but she has gone to the press. The FA are now witholding the rest of the payment because of that breach. That is footballs parent organisation! My point with that is PiGMol say 'you want to join? sign this NDA, breach it and we will hound you through the courts, call you a liar and ruin your future income. The few that have put their head above the parapet have quickly gone very quiet. Those that remain silent are now employed by newspapers/Sky/BT.

There is some interesting stuff out there about why people believe conspiracy theories. It is alot easier to see a controlling hand behind things than accept chance.
I dont belisve in conspiracy theory pal.
I believe in reality.
Check out the sky sports /ray wilkins footage which shows the former scum midfield general pressing the 'wronng' 'button on his football tactics screen...and bringing up the results of a series of international football results,inc englands,......the day before the games were actually played.
The sky sports presenter quickly presses the 'right'button and the results are gone.
Sky sports did not have the broadcasting rights to whatever tournament the results related to ,and it was done,ostensibly, to weaken the commercial viability of their rivals posistion,by illustrating what a dead duck in the water their rivals had purchased.
Yes pal.corruption in football is a reality.

They are NOT two seperate arguments.
Scudamore.sept 2016"we have put plans in place to ensure there are diff winners of the premier league"
What does that even mean? Every football fan who buys into the prem product should be asking thsmselves this question,every skngle last one of you.
Why did Howard Webb take over at pigmol just as one of the worst teams ever to grace the prem,bottom of the table leic embark on a SEVEN MATCH WINNING RUN,and resign his role within hours of the final whistle a year later after the battle of the bridge,a match which confirmed the title went to leicester?
Putting the above strands of evidence together.....We dont want any team dominating,not like utd did for years,or liverpool before them...we understand City are now powerful,but we dont want them (for a very good reason which is too sensitive to fully articulate here)....two birds with one stone.
There are of course many other background strands of foul play operating simultaneously in the game,nofhing to do wifh the above scenario,which just makes the cesspit of corruption even even wider and deeper,but lets just stick with the two major themes which ,imo, casts doubt on your assertion that cheating city and general football corruption as it exists today are two seperate arguments.

So is the sensitive stuff our Owners who certain organisations have a problem with?

Mate, I actually responded to sentiment about the ratio of our possession to cards received, and actually made no comment on the alleged 'leniency' afforded to our opponents - that element was introduced by others, including yourself. I don't agree in saying we've got 70% possession therefore we shouldn't have so many cards, because there is some logic to why we get awarded those cards. I was explaining why I think we get those cards - you introduced the strawman of equivalency to other teams escaping caution ;)

I don't know what goes on in ref's minds, but accept that they are not infallible and prone to mistakes. As I stated I think there are a ream of reasons why bad decisions happen that are more likely than widespread corruption which has been mentioned. We are an easy target in the media, we're 'ruining football' a bit of a tall Poppy as such and maybe that plays into refs minds. As others have said there's the whole mentality that rewards the agricultural English get stuck in and stick to these "dirty cheating foreigners" approach that also plays a part. I'm not naive enough to think there isn't corruption in football, but if you're telling me that McAuley escaped with a card with his challenge on Jesus (to be honest I can't even remember the incident), because the ref was paid to, or instructed to - I'm not having that. It was probably the ref favouring the home side (which does happen) or favouring the underdog.
Mate,if you cant even remember the incident....one that left thousnds of City fans blood boiling...i doubt very much your a true City fan.
I,m sorry but folk who enter into such debates who dont have a clue what the detailed subject matter is are hardly likely to be taken seriously on a public forum.
If you have the time (and you probably havent) and if you have the inclination (your postings suggest you wont have that either)..watch a full rerun of Bournmouth v Ciy and count the controversial incidents favouring the opponent
By way of contrast Southampton v Utd ,can u think of anything untoward in that match?
Neigboring teams from the south,nothing special in terms of quality against Manchester rivals.........have a look ,then come back to the board .

Have you any comment on the rest of my post? ....or have you deliberately ignored those points cos you accept them
No he wants you say it's City and only City, it's been his angle throughout the thread. The he will sarcastilly ask you why would the authorities just pick on likkle ol'city and then begin to take the piss.

Rinse and repeat.

Have you any comment on the rest of my post? ....or have you deliberately ignored those points cos you accept them

Mine and your views are different mate on the way we think regarding officials or certain organisation's treating our club.

Tbf though i do think uefa have had a big beef with us. Shafting us too on the ffp. And banning our fans from CL games when it was fuckall to do with us.

Not corruption, but an individual trying to influence play in order for financial gain.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...of-attempted-betting-scam-at-Southampton.html
And the underlying issue i take from this report is that le tiss makes out its an isolated incident,which was only an attempt,....thereby suggesting he wasnt involved in anything else untoward.
Bullshit.
For anyone who is really interested in the wider issue of the influence of off shore betting syndicates on even the most trival aspects of 90 min football actionnever mind the bloody result,.....check out the book "Foul Play" by David Thomas.
This book is now 20 odd years old and tells the background story of the fash segers grobbelar court case.....the one that takes older football fans back to the last match of the season at goodison whern everton needed to beat wimbledon to stay in the top division.
Barry horne,an average midfirld anchorman,with no real name for gosl scoring,hit a crap shot at goal from 30 yards..segers died over it ( think mike stowell on his debut at blackburn from bill garners crap shot) and everton had won,and stayed up.
All watched by fash,the top scoring wimbledon centre forward,from the bench,.......for he had declared himself unfit to play thst day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.