City "have made the PL uncompetitive"

Brentford who were fucking nowhere 10 years ago gave the best team in the world a run for their money today.

Todays Prem is unrelenting, teams of old were beaten by MANURE on fixture release date.

Teams would field weakened sides against UTD if they had a run of fixtures a bit tricky and basically give them a BYE. I spent a lot of their glory years off my tits on drugs and or pissed up but i can remember when teams went at em Utd looked at their weakest.

All the fuckers on talksport this week have been going on about "The Glory Days of Football"...The best football this country has ever seen is being played in this country all across the counties because Pep Guardiola manages Man City and his ethos and style can be replicated.

Manchester United had a absolutely brilliant batch of players come through at once when they could afford to buy the players others couldn't.

I would hate to cast aspersions (because as pointed out i was fooked most of the 90's , but the advent of

SKY TV, Premier League, United's flotations were too much of a perfect storm for me, some insider dealings and such like must have gone on

It’s fucking madness that we get blamed for this when actually it’s the rules the red bastards brought in to prevent competition.

The real answer to fixing the premier league is tell the American owners to fuck off, bring back allowed investment and work together to ensure fair play and sportsmanship across all teams.

Instead of blaming us, they should look at themselves. The only involvement we’ve had is that we got over the drawbridge before it was closed for good.

It’s fucking madness that we get blamed for this when actually it’s the rules the red bastards brought in to prevent competition.

The real answer to fixing the premier league is tell the American owners to fuck off, bring back allowed investment and work together to ensure fair play and sportsmanship across all teams.

Instead of blaming us, they should look at themselves. The only involvement we’ve had is that we got over the drawbridge before it was closed for good.
Too much logic, sense, and (dare I say) fair play in your ideas for the cartel to accept.
Best stick to skullduggery and preferential treatment. Things remain so much easier for the red tops that way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.