City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

The PL stated that loans given by directors did not have to be declared for PSR. This helped Arsenal and others comply with the rules.
It's now been ruled illegal and the PL state it only counts from now and will not be backdated.
If it's unlawful and has been for 3 years, how can they just ignore the loans ? That in itself sounds unlawful. In other words they've failed PSR for 3 years.
Further, even if it starts from now, I assume Arsenal will have to declare any outstanding loans and could therefore he in deep shit. Can anyone enlighten me.

This really is a stupid post condemning one of our own. Don’t you think the way Stefan approaches things is symptomatic of the way the club does? He relies on facts, logic and professionalism. Do you want him to sink to the level of the thick fanboys of the redshirts? The media is littered with them.
Instead of being nasty to him you should be applauding him for raising the level of intelligent debate in arenas that are hostile to us.

The PL stated that loans given by directors did not have to be declared for PSR. This helped Arsenal and others comply with the rules.
It's now been ruled illegal and the PL state it only counts from now and will not be backdated.
If it's unlawful and has been for 3 years, how can they just ignore the loans ? That in itself sounds unlawful. In other words they've failed PSR for 3 years.
Further, even if it starts from now, I assume Arsenal will have to declare any outstanding loans and could therefore he in deep shit. Can anyone enlighten me.
I doubt it. It's about ten to five in the morning. Most of the cunts on here are in bed.

They will have to have new votes continually weakening APT and / or PSR until a vote does pass. Finally, if no vote passes, Masters will have to resign.

The tyranny of the minority. Let's see how strong this "coalition" of seven clubs actually is.

In practice, though, they won't be proposing a vote unless they have the pledges for it to be successful, probably with a little horse trading. But they have to do something, and quick, obviously.

You’d imagine the only reason for Masters staying is to be the figurehead for the whole fall out. He can’t survive after this shitshow but with 115 still to be resolved he gets the full lot on his CV.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.