City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

Stefan is disappearing fast down a large hole and taking some of his stalwart defenders on here down with him. It would be a kindness if you could use your influence to confiscate his spade.
I’ve an open mind but I can’t see that yet. It reminds me of when Tolmie gets roasted for City not signing a player he has heard we are interested in.

I think it's a given that Cliff didn't write that letter?
I expect it will have been drafted (or at least overseen) by Pannick but wouldn’t be sent by him as he’s not got litigation rights according to his practising certificate (there is definite contemplation of litigation contained therein), and also by way of convention.

Cliff on the other hand calls himself (General) Counsel but is nothing of the sort!

Of course it was a guess,it couldn't be a fact before the event.
I pointed out he expressed the opinion that it was highly unlikely we would have any significant success and he replied that was not true.
The evidence is there that he indeed expressed that opinion.
If he said he didn’t express that opinion and you have evidence that he did then, on that point, you would be correct.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.