City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

The cartel clubs accommodated Chelsea's new found wealth and top tier status by granting a 4th place champions league spot. The arrival of Mansour sent them all into a tailspin hence the creation of all the financial regulations.
This why Tottenham's stance is so puzzling, why support the red cartel for all these years when all they give them is the crumbs off the table? They're merely useful idiots as they vote with the red twats and get fuck all in return.

The cartel clubs accommodated Chelsea's new found wealth and top tier status by granting a 4th place champions league spot. The arrival of Mansour sent them all into a tailspin hence the creation of all the financial regulations.
Was it not UEFA who awarded England an extra CL place, based on club performances in CL, amongst other things? Seems unlikely we could appoint extra places ourselves

This why Tottenham's stance is so puzzling, why support the red cartel for all these years when all they give them is the crumbs off the table? They're merely useful idiots as they vote with the red twats and get fuck all in return.
Maybe Levy thinks they would take the CL spot with City out of the way. Probably didn't account for Villa or Newcastle in the last couple of years.

Was it not UEFA who awarded England an extra CL place, based on club performances in CL, amongst other things? Seems unlikely we could appoint extra places ourselves
Who is UEFA? It’s essentially the big clubs who hold all the sway. The G14 said give us more CL places for the big 5 leagues or we set up ‘Super’ League.

My Dad is certain the Prem are trying to settle 115 out of courts after this.
I’m not so sure as I doubt the cartel would allow this
I suppose it all depends on how the hearing is progressing. It could be that the PL are being told that they probably won’t land any of the charges, in which case they’re stuck between a rock and a hard place. They could try and settle if that’s the case or they could take it to the very end and risk being made to look like complete idiots. Neither would be a good look for them, but I don’t think the result of the APT hearing has any actual impact on the case against us so doubtful they (the PL) would change their position off the back of that hearing. The only possible connection between the 2 cases IMO is that if the PL are incapable of introducing rules that are lawful then there could well be more holes than a gorgonzola cheese in the case against us for our lawyers to exploit.

Maybe that was the case but we all know that the top European clubs (G14) were in cahoots with one another. Uefa would have done nothing without the go-ahead from them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.