City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

Just out of interest, does anyone know where the hearing is taking place? Has that been made public? Thanks.

Waffling...
Strange. Surprised there’s posters who thinks it’s a good idea that our lawyer’s views have been misrepresented. Thus helping the Prem to get rival clubs to offer evidence against us. I’m not talking the red cartel, rather some other clubs who aren’t our natural enemies.

We’ve got our work cut out as it is. BTW I’ve put a lot of hours in over the weekend putting red cartel fanboys in their place. That job has been made easier but very knowledgable Blues who have shared their legal opinions, based on genuine expertise.

Yes that’s nonsense because I haven’t said the document needs to be put through PR company. There’s no context where this wording looks good once leaked to the media. No doubt the lawyers thought the Prem would be more responsible with the document.

But it doesn't have to look good for the media. That isn't its purpose, nor should anyone really need to give a fuck. What matters it what it does in the context it us used in.

The Times Online are leading with another 'Exclusive' (leak) regarding tomorrow's hearing.
Apparently the first hour will be taken up with legal argument about how the case will be decided.
The Premier league want to use the one potato two potato system whereas City lawyers are insistent on Rock Paper Scissors.
How quickly did they dismiss connect 4?

Strange. Surprised there’s posters who thinks it’s a good idea that our lawyer’s views have been misrepresented. Thus helping the Prem to get rival clubs to offer evidence against us. I’m not talking the red cartel, rather some other clubs who aren’t our natural enemies.

We’ve got our work cut out as it is. BTW I’ve put a lot of hours in over the weekend putting red cartel fanboys in their place. That job has been made easier but very knowledgable Blues who have shared their legal opinions, based on genuine expertise.
Putting red cartel fanboys in their place is always a noble act. Happy to have supporters who can and will do that. I have tried but find myself wishing I could inflict a bit of physical damage onto some of these wankers and hating the idea that it's all a load of anonymous shit talking...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.