City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

Listen to the Athletic podcast on this case, a very good listen.

They made a very good argument that say a UAE business wants to sponsor us because it's makes them look good and brings in very good revenue/exposure in that area, they are more than happy to pay a premium to make that happen.

Not sure what's wrong with the Athletic these days. They used to be completely worthless, but now they are producing some good stuff raising some of the right issues. Interesting development.

As I love a good conspiracy theory, here is one. The club has produced some evidence of their connection to the Times, Liverpool, UEFA and the PL and they have got the message? Panja has been quiet as well recently, hasn't he? Now, where is that tin foil hat again .......

Not sure what's wrong with the Athletic these days. They used to be completely worthless, but now they are producing some good stuff raising some of the right issues. Interesting development.

As I love a good conspiracy theory, here is one. The club has produced some evidence of their connection to the Times, Liverpool, UEFA and the PL and they have got the message? Panja has been quiet as well recently, hasn't he? Now, where is that tin foil hat again .......

& yet nothing produced by Sam Lee

The Athletic has gone so bad that I considered cancelling my subscription until I remembered that I have a modded app so don't pay for it anyway.

Ziegler has already given a window to the verdict in his piece today.

It's clearly a steer the Premier League have fallen foul on Executives having to justify why a sponsorship deal is worth what it is :)

If true, many facets to that, of course. Whether the PL has over-reached in trying to force sponsors to give them information (which seems common sense to me) and/or whether there is a question mark over FMV and/or the firm chosen to assess it. I hope that's not all we've won.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.