City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

I think some of the stuff about this being an existential battle between City and the PL is a bit hyperbolic. We’re just challenging the change to the APT rules that was introduced in February, as it was reported that we would do at the time. If we’re successful then the rules will revert to how they were prior to Feb 24. If we lose then we’ll just have to work within the new guidelines.

Are we just challenging the latest rules changes? I know that’s what has triggered it but our arguments are challenging the fundamentals of the rules implemented in 2021.

Sounds like City are a bit fed up with its rivals making up rules purely to stifle their dominance and pushing for a move for independent oversight.

There is a wiff of a PL leak to the Times about this . Rabin on X suggests this and I tend to agree with him . Something not quite right about it all ?
Whiff?! It’s like standing outside a sellotape factory next to a sewerage plant in a town where everyone has dysentery.
The Times - as evidenced by Ziegler managing to release a full page exclusive on City’s 115 charges barely 18 seconds after the PL’s original announcement was made - appears to be Masters & Co’s media outlet of choice. Fucking cnuts, all of them

Here we go! I get the feeling that this is the start of our counter attack and there will be more to come. The PL will not know what's hit them.

Has the Premier League bottled it, Maybe an offer from the Premier League on the changes was made to City and they thought we would settle for a small punishment, But City are not messing around this time and will clear their name once and for all and take everybody down in the process,

Rightly City has been cleared of this at CAS but Uefa wanted a final say in a club fine of £10million for not corresponding with them on time, Maybe the Premier League thinks, well let's get something out of this to keep our name in tack and City will pay up and the cheating tag will still stick.

What have City got to lose ? everybody else thinks we are guilty, This is never going to end if we just let this unfold and take some fine or points deduction for time-barred breaches, NOW it sounds like Manchester City has had enough and wants to take them on once and for all,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.