City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

I am sure he just repeats what he is told like all these other "journalists". The problem is what he is told and by who.

Which is why I was trying to find out if there were any other sources of that rumour that we don't know about. I guess not.
I spoke to multiple sources on APT in addition to reading Panja’s tweet. Whilst it is important to weigh the personal feelings of the tweeters, it is worth considering what he writes about a topic like this because he undoubtedly has some good sources. As I said, in any event, the quote considers the situation “if” he is correct.

I spoke to multiple sources on APT in addition to reading Panja’s tweet. Whilst it is important to weigh the personal feelings of the tweeters, it is worth considering what he writes about a topic like this because he undoubtedly has some good sources. As I said, in any event, the quote considers the situation “if” he is correct.

Fair enough, that's all I was trying to understand. Thanks.

His sources on CAS were simply impeccable.

Not having a pop at Slbsn as he stands up for the club and the fans regularly. But just like Big Steve, who's involved with Neville and Carragher via Overlap, and the Rag, Coach Wreckers, and Gooner Youtubers, there are certain red shirt pundits, Red Shirt fans, and media outlets you shouldn't get involved with, who have an agenda against City, no matter what you get offered.

I don't mind Steve doing it as he has an absolute gift for shit talking he wipes the floor with them.

The problem with Panja is that in the past he has been fed false information by bad actors. A lot of his doomsday content was shown to be untrue at CAS. He does have senior sources at MUFC and LFC but some of the leaks have been malicious and untrue. Panja has been happy to publish with no wider context.

The problem with Panja is that in the past he has been fed false information by bad actors. A lot of his doomsday content was shown to be untrue at CAS. He does have senior sources at MUFC and LFC but some of the leaks have been malicious and untrue. Panja has been happy to publish with no wider context.
The problem with Panja was that he aligned himself with the WhatsApp muppets early on in the UEFA charges kerfuffle and wouldn't entertain any other view. The fact that his paymasters had links into FSG was purely coincidental as well I'm sure.

The problem with Panja was that he aligned himself with the WhatsApp muppets early on in the UEFA charges kerfuffle and wouldn't entertain any other view. The fact that his paymasters had links into FSG was purely coincidental as well I'm sure.
Make me a fool once, I'll laugh.

Try and do it again & again, you can fuck right off.

He has good sources but he had Benjie Mendy “guilty” on numerous counts of rape / sexual assault. Obviously, Mendy was acquitted of the charges (by jury).

Regarding the APT case. Even if the Prem have won the bulk of the case that seems quite likely, Panja dismissing the database issue could be a bit misleading. Databases tend to be built to support business objectives, rather than be stand alone resources. I think it’s unlikely that the panel would have deemed the database to be wrong / unlawful without finding a flaw in the underpinning policy. We don’t know fo sure as we haven’t seen the ruling.

All true and fair but it's also worth considering that he's a jumped up bitter **** who hates our club and every single thing connected to it

All true and fair but it's also worth considering that he's a jumped up bitter **** who hates our club and every single thing connected to it
Most of the info leaked to Panja has been designed to damage City. It has been biased and distorted. He has presented it as fact when he knows full well the motive of those who have leaked it. That is fundamentally dishonest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.