City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

for those wondering about the BBC article, this is the writer i believe.......nothing wrong with Vegans, but i am always wary of the ones who use it as a personality trait. Just saying

View attachment 134230
Brilliant.

I never in my wildest dreams thought the old 'How do you know if somebody's a vegan? They'll tell you.' joke would actually be immortalised on a profile page.

Daft ****.

Well, well, well.

Firstly, the stones on City for taking this fight on when already in the midst of the other fight, is hugely commendable and shows the level of intelligence and competence at the club.

Second- we talk on here of conspiracies and “the cartel”. Well, today is all the proof we need we’ve been right for the last decade and more.

Third, yet another example of the PL making rules up as it goes along, at the behest of a a few select favourites. Even when those rules are unfair and unlawful.

Fourth - the biggest example of “acting in bad faith” you’ll ever see. Yet these cunts have the gall to charge us with “not acting in good faith”? You couldn’t make this up.

Fifth - blind eye to the shareholder loans that a lot of these cunts are being held up by. The likes of Arsenal and Everton will be fucking shitting themselves re PSR now.

Sixth - Panja, Zeigler, Lawton and Keegan shown up as the KFAs they are and none should ever be named as “sources” on here ever again.

This is a seismic day. City have taken the cheating fuckers on and showed them up for what they are. Heroic.

What a day to be a blue.

1728317751070.gif

One thing that this has shown is that the people who are invested in us being wrong are STILL clutching at the remnants of a career that they can see slipping away before their very eyes, masters, stone, delaney and harris im looking at you, you and your ilk brought a nerf gun to a nuclear war.

New APT rules and FFP implications moving forward. Basically the PL can't arbitrarily cap a sponsorship deal from counting as revenue. Plus some more stuff but that's the gist.
Think the biggest issue will be loan interest and will result in the rules entangling a whole bunch of clubs who will have to make some serious decisions on financing or rule changes. That is where I think this will have huge implications and more so if the rules as they are fall. Spurs have around a £billion in loans although I suspect they are all commercial , Everton were close on £500m of shareholder loans , Brighton £300 million , Arsenal you say £200m , Liverpool had £100m , Bournemouth £60m so should be interesting.

Well, well, well.

Firstly, the stones on City for taking this fight on when already in the midst of the other fight, is hugely commendable and shows the level of intelligence and competence at the club.

Second- we talk on here of conspiracies and “the cartel”. Well, today is all the proof we need we’ve been right for the last decade and more.

Third, yet another example of the PL making rules up as it goes along, at the behest of a a few select favourites. Even when those rules are unfair and unlawful.

Fourth - the biggest example of “acting in bad faith” you’ll ever see. Yet these cunts have the gall to charge us with “not acting in good faith”? You couldn’t make this up.

Fifth - blind eye to the shareholder loans that a lot of these cunts are being held up by. The likes of Arsenal and Everton will be fucking shitting themselves re PSR now.

Sixth - Panja, Zeigler, Lawton and Keegan shown up as the KFAs they are and none should ever be named as “sources” on here ever again.

This is a seismic day. City have taken the cheating fuckers on and showed them up for what they are. Heroic.

What a day to be a blue.
Top post, SR x

As I have said numerous time regarding BBC’s coverage of this decision (and of City generally): that is shocking but not surprising.
Even by their low standards this coverage is a joke. I have not followed the case very closely but it seems to me we won fairly big on this. It is the PL and cartel you are left with long frowns on their faces methinks.

I do love how the club make a statement once the facts are known, and decisions have been made.

They've been silent on this throughout, and a lot of fans have been frustrated with their silence, some suggesting they're allowing the media to take the piss and control the narrative.

Narrative has no sway in the courtroom, and facts prevail. I just love the fact they keep their counsel, and speak when their is an outcome; its just so cool and even more brutal for those that have tried to paint us in a bad light.
We were actually prevented from releasing a statement much earlier (which we wanted to do) whilst the PL scrambled to put a face-saving response together - and sadly SLy and some of the red tops believe them!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.