City launch legal action against the Premier League | Unconfirmed reports that City have secured "potentially significant victory" (p 808)

This was obviously brought in February and has been leaked yesterday.
We wouldn't have leaked this so it's all on the prem league leaking it 4 days before a hearing so they can gey the public on side.
All other fans calling city out for cheating but if we do win this legal action it goes to show how bent the prem league is and it deserves to fall apart if everything being stated by us is true

This is exactly how I feel as well. I have been a City fan for the best part of 60 years and all this “noise” is ruining my enjoyment of the game. I just want to watch my team play football. I am also struggling to understand why APT rules are a bad thing. I don’t really want to see a league where the team with the deepest pockets wins all the prizes.
I can see your point but the trouble is the team with the deepest pockets have with the odd exception always been the team winning the most prizes & it never seemed to be a problem in the past,
The difference is now its City winning the most and all the other former winners dont like it so keep pushing for rule changes to try and stop it.

I don't follow...

So we lose the challenge, meaning that the charges against us are at least on firm legal ground... and in spite of this, the PL subsequently lose their case against us? And this works to "save face" for the PL?

Would give them a 'win' against us and possibly show they aren't useless and rolling over for us in some people's eyes?

I don't think this challenge relates to the alleged breaches, though I could be wrong.

This was obviously brought in February and has been leaked yesterday.
We wouldn't have leaked this so it's all on the prem league leaking it 4 days before a hearing so they can gey the public on side.
All other fans calling city out for cheating but if we do win this legal action it goes to show how bent the prem league is and it deserves to fall apart if everything being stated by us is true
Thats what I assumed too. Good timing of the leak.

Would give them a 'win' against us and possibly show they aren't useless and rolling over for us in some people's eyes?

I don't think this challenge relates to the alleged breaches, though I could be wrong.
It's absolutely about the alleged breaches against us. We are claiming that extant rules are illegal on the basis that they limit fair competition.

The PL have been giving us a kicking since we won the first pot in 2011, and have not ceased since. City might think it's time to kick back!

Why did Masters fuck off to The Emirates on the last day? Tells you everything. Had it been Liverpool or MANUre who were in the driving seat for the title would he have been at The Emirates then?
Not a chance , the blokes nothing but a shill.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.