City launch legal action against the Premier League | Unconfirmed reports that City have secured "potentially significant victory" (p 808)

So joe 90 on talksport has said our owners arent fit and proper and appalling because of what we are doing, so apparently taking the club you own into administration is proper and overseeing massive sustained success while building the greatest club side the pl has ever seen and regenerating a whole area is appalling, i really have got this all back to front.
He really has a bee in his bonet about our owners.

Does anyone else think this fucking sucks.

I just want to watch a bunch of guys kick a ball about, comment or read on their tactics and ability. Maybe see what new players come in, what the new kit looks like here and there, or what the stadium might become.

Instead, I need to read all this pish, about processes and tribunal X and so on and so on. Ffs football.
Don’t read it then, there’s all the things you want to read on here so just scroll by.

Makes us look greedy and dismissive of the league as a whole.At the same time they are defending the 115 charges too, so I’m sure greater minds than mine are behind this, but it won’t win us any popularity contests.Also, if unlimited spending prevails, we risk turning premier league into La Ligurian or SPL !Not sure how I feel on this.
You should’ve never used the word “ greedy “ if you don’t want to blow your cover.

CAS/UEFA were entitled to look at any transactions from the 2013/14 financial year onwards. Doesn't matter when the contract was signed or the payments commenced. The Mancini contract was rendered time-barred when CAS made its decision on the dare that would apply.
Yes I know it was time barred. I was just meaning the additional/hidden payment cannot have been a way to circumnavigate FFP, if the payments started 1-2 years before FFP was implemented. I know it wasn’t adjudicated on at CAS, was just more of a general point wondering why we did if (if the allegations are true).

No right mind City fan will support this lol
I'm right behind City

These two knobheads are right in the Americans pockets....wankers
Funny how they reap praise in the team and pep etc
Fucking first time I’ve heard em say anything like this previously as all their headlines have been about the charges
Patronising cunts.

@projectriver another balanced informative piece.

Have to agree with you on City challenging the 14/20 PL rule, which seems reasonable to me.

Refreshing to have Murphy and Matterface listening and asking questions rather than trying to talk over you or childishly trying score points like White and Jordan.
Yes it was refreshing without Jordan and shouty Jim there

The only man to have come on late in the cup final and scored a hat trick having scored a century for England before lunch at Lords. Suspect he won an Olympic gold the same da no in

Which one is Miss Piggy, just out of a matter of interest.
I think they're all pigs on Sly
In 1933 Adolf Hitler was elected as Chancellor of Germany. It was a free and fair election. It was a democratic decision. What followed over the next 12 years demonstrated the tyranny of the majority. Democracy is not always what it's cracked up to be.

Last edited:
Makes us look greedy and dismissive of the league as a whole.At the same time they are defending the 115 charges too, so I’m sure greater minds than mine are behind this, but it won’t win us any popularity contests.Also, if unlimited spending prevails, we risk turning premier league into La Ligurian or SPL !Not sure how I feel on this.
Are you sure you're not sure how you feel?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.